Taken

(TW: K!dnapp!ng, w3ap0ns, Cussing, references to SH)

(You're 13)
*Your P.O.V*

I woke up at 10 but my dad left for work at 8. So, he was already gone, I had a Go-Go Squeeze for breakfast because I don't eat much. When home alone, one would be hyperactive of every single sound. Knock knock knock my dad gave me a knife to keep in my room so I grabbed it, as one does *Door knob jiggling* I quietly closed and locked my door, hiding in a corner, I texted my dad. My door is kicked open, "Come out, come out, wherever you are" a man creepily says, "BOO!" He said, pointing a weapon at me, my breathing quickens, make a run for it my brain told me. So I tried, I sliced the man as I ran as fast as I could. I got outside and began running down the street, "HELP! HELP!" I yelled, "Get back here!" I continued to run but at one point, the side walk ended and it was a busy night intersection, I most certainly would've been hit by a car, I was looking for a better way when he grabbed me, "Gotcha!" He grabbed my hand that had the knife in it, "Let me go!" I tried kicking him, "Oh Y/N, respect your elders, let's go" he said dragging me back down the sidewalk, he threw me into the back of a white van, I didn't get to read the license plate. He hand cuffed me, "Drink this" "No!" I said, kicking the bottle out of his hand, "You'll regret that." *Slap* my dad will be so mad that I said this but, "Let me go you f^cking son of a b!tch!" "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" My mother was killed by George Foyet. "Screw you" *slap* he closed the door and started driving, I couldn't see where he was going. 20 minutes later we arrived at some sort of warehouse, "Drink this." "No." He took out a syringe, hopefully it was clean. He poured the liquid into the syringe, "No!" I screamed, *St^b* I winced slightly, very soon I felt dizzy and... tired... and just like that I was sleeping. Sometime later I woke back up and I was tied to a chair that was bolted into the floor, I can't Black Widow my way out of this. "Good, you're awake." "What did I ever do to you?!" "Oh you did plenty. Now, time for a little video."

*Hotch's P.O.V*

I've been in a meeting for the last two hours, I finally looked at my phone and saw a text from my daughter, Y/N.

Y/N/N 👨‍👧

Man in house
Help
Dad
Please send help

I call Y/N's phone and she never picked up, I called again, nothing. "Dave, I'm going home." I told my friend rushing out the BAU. I sped home, the door was open, I had my gun drawn "Y/N?!" There was some blood on the floor, dried, I got up to her room where the blood was coming from. Her door was kicked in, she was taken. I went outside and tried to follow the trail but it went cold. I called I went back of the BAU office, "Briefing room now." "What's going on Hotch?" Morgan asked, "Y/N's missing." Everyone was shocked, "There was a small trail of blood.." "Oh my-," Garcia said, "We need to find her. We all know the statistics." *Notification sound effect*
"We just got a video.." "Hotch, maybe you shouldn't watch this.." Agent Prentiss warned me, "I'll be fine" "Dad! Dad please help!" Y/N cried, "PLEASE!" The camera turned to a man covering his face, "Agent Hotchner, you and your team have 24 hours to give me $500,000. If I don't get it, your little Y/N here, will d¡e." The man said in a filtered voice. Tears were streaming down my face, "We need to catch the son of b!tch" JJ stated, "Agreed." Reid added, "I have $500,000 somewhere. I'll go to the bank." I began, "You can't take out that much money at once..." Emily told me, "You're right.." I began pacing around the room. "Maybe you could explain it to the bank.." "It's gotta be worth a shot" Morgan said, and I nodded my head, we walked out of the room and to the cars speeding to the bank, thankfully there wasn't a line. "I need to withdraw $500,000." "Sir, you can't do that." "A teenage girl was abducted, his daughter, the man holding her wants $500,000." Rossi said, "You're lying." "Do you want to see the video?" Rossi said holding up his badge and so did the rest of the team. "I- i'll see w- what I can do.." the worker nervously stated. We got the money and went back to the bureau, "If Y/N texted me at 11:19 and we received the video at 12:21, he could've gotten far.." "Perhaps.. but, in the video there seemed be an echo," Reid began, "A warehouse." JJ finished. "Okayyy... warehouses... 5 in the area. 3 of which are abandoned." Garcia informed us "Let's split up and go to those locations."

*Your P.O.V*

"I have to go to the bathroom." I announced, "You're lying, you'll just try to leave." "No I won't." I really did need to go. "Fine." He untied me and I ran like the wind and I saw a gas station, I ran inside locking the bathroom door, I went and washed my hands, I can't stay in here forever. I ran out just to bump into the man, "There you are" he said grabbing my arm, I mouthed help me to the clerk and they grabbed a phone. He forced me back on the chair and tied me, "Don't you do that again." "Or what?" He punched me, "You hit like a little girl." He hit me again, "Oh no, that hurt so bad" I said sarcastically, "Shut up!" "Awe, did I hurt your little feelings?" "Shut up!!" He took out a pocket knife and cut my arm, "Jokes on you, I used to self harm, that doesn't hurt anymore." "You little b!tch" "I may be a b!tch. But, I'm a bad b!tch." I looked down at my arm, "Oh damn.. that's a lot of blood." "Scared of a little blood?" He mocked, "I'm a teenage girl, with a period. Blood doesn't scare me." He cut my other arm, "My dad's not gonna like that..." "He's not gonna like what I'll do to you if he doesn't get me the money." The man told me, "What in your crazy little mind told you that half a million bucks was a reasonable price? Do you know how hard it is to get that much money?" "FBI!" Uncle Derek yelled, the man pulled out a gun, and held it to my head, "Dad!" I screamed in fear, "I'm here honey! We brought the money! Put down your weapon!" "Your daughter is a b!tch!" I made an offended expression 😀✋ "Put down the damn gun" Emily said, "Give me the money." JJ threw a duffel bag and it landed at his feet, the man examined the bag, "Let Y/N go." My dad said, inching towards my kidnapper, "Drop the weapon." The man pointed the gun at my head once again, this was going to be the end. *Bang*
I'm not dead? The man fell to floor, my eyes went wide as I saw the hole in his head. It was as if the world was moving in slow motion. The team was running towards me, they cut the ropes, I was crying and my dad was hugging me. "You're safe now. He's gone" my dad told me, it sounded like when you're underwater and everything is muffled. I tried to speak, but I couldn't. My dad picked me up from the chair and there was an ambulance outside, they had to examine me and clean the cuts, they gave me stitches. "Y/N/N, I am so sorry that you had to go through that." My dad told me. I didn't respond, I just looked at him with tears in my eyes. We spent the night in a hotel, and the next day my dad took me to therapy, I still hadn't spoken. I went to therapy everyday for weeks, on week two I finally spoke, "I nearly died" I said under my breath. I brought a stuffed animal to every therapy session, the stuffed animal I had when I was a baby, it made me feel safe. For a while, I spoke very little, I didn't sleep in my room, and I couldn't sleep alone. My dad took a month off of work, I told him to keep working so he could save more girls like me. Whenever they would go on a case Aunt Penelope would stay with me, if my dad had a meeting he brought me with him and had me stay in his office so I wouldn't be home alone. I had nightmares about it for a long time. Eventually, I got past it, I still go to therapy, but I feel better. I'm grateful that my dad is amazing at his job.

Like it? Yes? No? Maybe so?
Love ya!
💖💜💙