Intelligence (Reid)

You've always felt insecure around your now boyfriend, Spencer Reid. It all started when you joined the BAU, he was always rambling on about the minor things that in turn, helped the team find the Unsub. And when you started to date him, it got worse, you were with him almost all the time, you were hearing facts 24/7. Don't get me wrong, you thought it was adorable when he told you a bunch of facts... but it was just your reminder that you're not as smart as him. (Sorry about the long intro)

*Third person P.O.V*

There he goes again... Reid stated another fact that set off the chain reaction of explanations for why the Unsub was committing these crimes and who the team should be looking for. "It's time to deliver the profile." "We are looking for a white Female between the ages of 25 and 30, she'd be very shy in public and keep mostly to herself. This woman also has a blog" now, you were on the phone with Garcia giving her the info, "Danny_h6382... Daniela Hope... lives 1908 Harrison Drive"(fake adress... I hope...) "Thanks Penny! You're the best!" "No problem my sweet" y'all were driving to her location, you and Spencer wound up in the car, just the two of you, somehow Reid got sucked into driving. He kept glancing over at you, "What?" "Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine." You said looking down at your phone, fidgeting with the popsocket, "Are you sure?" "Yes, Reid, I am sure.!" You haven't called him that in a VERY long time. . . He was going to say something but stopped himself.

*Your P.O.V*

After we caught Daniela, on her computer, writing about the terrible things she had done and was going to do to the victims, we went back to the station to grab our things and drove back to Quantico. It was a local case, we caught Hope just after 5 P.M, the team decided to get a head start on paperwork. It was a short case, with minimal deaths, nobody was injured on the team, so it didn't take long for paperwork. Reid obviously finished first, "Hey, I can help you finishing up these papers" he offered (as usual). But, I'm difficult today and don't want his help, "No, thanks." A solid 30 minutes later, I was done, "Ready to go genius?" "Y- yeah.." In the car, on the way home (to the apartment), Reid asks me again, "Are you okay?" I ignored him and kept my eyes on the road, we got to a red light, "Y/N, answer me, please." "No, Spencer. Why are you with me?" I questioned, "What do you mean?" "Why are you with me? You're a literal genius but you picked me, I'm not even that smart, I'm average." I said turning into the apartment complex. "Are you kidding me? You are way above average intelligence. You're also agile, loving, and the most beautiful girl (Or handsome boy) (Or [insert synonym] person) in the world." (See what I did there?) "I love you for you Y/N." He said looking me in my eyes, (you were at the bottom of the steps in the building) "I love you too nerd" I said kissing him, the last word finally registered in his mind, "HEYYYYY"

THANK YOU FOR 16k VIEWS!!!!

💖💜💙