Feel bad

TW: V0M!T 🤮🤮🤮

You're Y/N Y/L/N and you're engaged to BAU unit chief, Aaron Hotchner, and Hotch is on a case which left you with Jack for the week.

"Daniels is dead." An officer told Hotch during a case, "DAMN IT!" He yelled smacking his hand down on the table. "He was our only witness-," his statement was cut off by the ringing of his cellphone. "It's my son's school. I have to take this." He left the room, "Hotchner... is he alright? ... no, but my fiancée Y/N Y/L/N can pick him up. I'll call her right now. Thanks, bye." He then called you, "Hi sweetheart, what's up?" "Hi, I need you to get Jack from school. He threw up." "I'm on my way, I'll call you back when I pick him up." "Thank you honey, I love you." "I love you too."

You rushed to Jack's elementary and went to the front office, "Hello, im here to pick up Jack, I was told he's in the nurses office." "Yes, Ms.Y/L/N, I need some ID first." "Here you go" you handed her your drivers license, and the secretary gave you a clipboard, "Sign your name at the bottom." You skimmed through the paper and signed it. "He'll be right out." When you saw him he looked a bit pale. "Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" You asked, holding his hand as you walked out of the school. "Icky" "I'm gonna make you some yummy soup when we get home. How does that sound?" You announced while you buckled him into his car seat, "mmm"

After having the soup, Jack took a nap. When he woke up, he felt worse and had a fever. You and Aaron had just gotten a new living room set. And incase you don't see where this is going...

"*sounds of regurgitation*" "Jack?? You alright??" "*more sounds of regurgitation*" you ran into your living room and see the chonkiest chonks in two huge piles of vomit. One on your new carpet and the other on your brand spanking new sofa. You felt a piece of you break in that moment but right now you needed to take care of Jack. "Sorry Y/N.." "It's okay Jack, go get cleaned up, I'll lay a fresh pair of PJ's on your bed." "Okay" he went and showered and brushed his teeth and you put dino PJ's on his race car bed. And you called Aaron while you cleaned up the chunks and put carpet cleaners and stain removers on the areas.

"Is Jack okay?" "Yeah... uhm, he threw up again... and uhm... it kind of is in the living room..." "On the new sofa or the carpet...?" "Uhm.. both.." "Shit." He said quietly, "I'm sorry Aaron, it's my fault. I should been paying more attention." "It's nobody's fault. I'm coming home as soon as I can. The team can finish the case." "But-," "No Y/N, I'm coming home."

He was back home 3 hours later, the whirring of a humidifier was as comforting as the sounds of a fan at your grandmother's house. There were two things that ruined your comfort.
1. Jack was sick
2. Aaron left his case bc of you

"Hi honey" he whispered, kissing the top of your head. "Hi Aaron" you half smiled, "What's the matter Y/N?" "Jack is sick. The living room is a mess. A- and you couldn't even finish your case. And now I feel bad about all of it." You explained, "You're not the reason Jack is sick— or that the living room is a mess— or that I came home early. That's just his immune system and lack of the ability to hold down vomit.. and I chose to come home. I knew that it wouldn't be fair to you to leave you here alone with Jack while he's throwing up and has a fever. You did nothing wrong and don't need to feel bad. Okay?" "Okay"

Guess who's back? Back again? I am back! Tell your friends!

💖💜💙