Work kisses (D.M)

You kiss Derek while he's at work:

(Also an agent)

The team was sent on a brutal case in Texas and Morgan was getting really agitated with anyone and everyone. *hits chair* *continues to punch chair* "Der— baby—," *punchy punch punch* "Derek, stop it. Babe!" You managed to get a hold of his hands, he was shaking in rage, "Breathe, baby, breathe" you said looking into his watery eyes. "It's okay, let it out babe" you said hugging the muscular man as he cried and you rubbed his back, shooing away any visitors. He eventually stopped bawling his eyes out, "Thank you babygirl" "It's all part of the job" *wink* he smiled, *goes on tippy toes* he leans down a little to make it easier for you *kiss*

(Not an agent)

You were bringing his lunch that he forgot at home. The only members of the team that were in the office for lunch were Aaron & Derek. (Derek already has an office) *knock knock* "Come in" you opened the door, closing it behind you, "Hey babygirl, what are you doing here?" He said looking up from the pile of paperwork in-front of him. "You forgot your lunch" you said holding up the back with his food in it. "You're a life saver Y/N" 🫡 *wink* He walks over to you to collect the bag, "Thanks babe" "No problem Der" *tippy toes* *kiss* this kiss is lasting forever. Hotch was walking by and saw you two kissing through the opened blinds, *taps on window* "Not at work." He orders, you and Derek shuffle towards the blinds so he could close them. This turned into a make out session ... *minutes later* you break the kiss, "Heyyyy" "You have to get back to work" "Fine. . . But we'll continue this tonight 😉😏"

Oh Derek
💖💜💙