Late nights

Prompt: They come home late at night

Aaron: He had just gotten back from a case and spent several hours at the office doing reports. The custodians had already cleaned and most of the lights were off at the BAU so Hotchner decided to come home to his wife and son. When he got home you were half asleep with Jack (who was still a little kid) laying on you. "Honey, I'm home" Hotch said quietly kissing your forehead, picking up Jack, "Hi baby" you said groggily after standing up and hugging him. He brought Jack up to his bed, you were already sprawled across the bed, "I'll be in soon Y/N" he said. It was obvious he was going to his study to complete more paper work. "Really?" "Yes, I have a lot of work to do" "Work that will be there tomorrow, please Aaron, come to bed" you requested, giving him puppy dog eyes 🥺. "Okay babe" he hopped into bed (without showering 😖) and you cuddled him.

Derek: You were dead asleep. Like that type of sleep that leaves lines all over your body. You were sleeping in a sports bra and shorts so when the chiseled abs touched your back, you knew he was there. Derek intertwined his fingers with yours, you gently squeezed his hand. "Hey baby" You mumbled, "Hey mama" "How was work?" "Not as good as coming home to you" he flirted, making you smile, "I love you Der" "I love you too Babygirl"

Luke: You forced yourself to stay awake, Alvez isn't a fan but that's too dang bad. You heard the key in the lock and jumped off the couch to greet your boyfriend at the front door. *door opens* "Hi babe"
"Baby—," you kissed him, "I know what you're gonna say, but it's hard to sleep without you" uwu "Well I'm here now" he went to take a shower then hopped into bed with you

Matt: Matt's chirgens (children) did NOT want to go to sleep. Some time between 11:45 and 12:15 you gave up on getting them to sleep. The two older kids tuckered themselves out. The 3 younger however, we're filled with energy. You were laying face down on the bed ready to sleep while the kids were climbing over you when you heard a voice, your husband's'. "What are you guys still doing up?" Matt asked the kids, while they were jumping around giggling, "Time for bed munchkins" "Nooooo" "I don' wannaaaa" "Daddy noooo" the kids complained. "Let's go" he said scooping up the kids, "Tell mommy night night" "Night night" the kids said, Matt took them out the bedroom and into theirs it took 30 minutes to get them to sleep. You were already asleep by the time Matt got in bed

Spencer: When he got home, you were sleeping on the couch. Textbooks, notes, and flash cards all over the living room, a cup of coffee that was still warm and Harry Styles playing softly in the background. We'll be a fine lineeeee!
We'll be a fine lineeeee!
We'll be alright!
As cute as you looked, Reid couldn't help but feel bad because he was supposed to help you study for your LSAT but he lost track of time and forgot he had made that plan. He paused Harry, you jolted awake, "Jury!!" You blurted. Spencer smiled at you, "Wh- what time is it?" "1:41" he told you, you sighed, "I was barely halfway done with those cards, I have to finish—," "Y/N, your test isn't until Monday, you have six days, you'll be fine. I pinky promise you, I will help you finish them and quiz you. I won't let you down." He held his hand out to you. "Okay babe" You woke up at 8 the next morning and just like he said, Spencer help you finish the cards and studied with your for the rest of the week. YOU PASSED THAT TEST!!!

Did you guys like it? I added Luke and Matt for this one I'll probably take them out again tho i haven't really watched their seasons 😖

Comment something you'd like to see! It can be either individual or the preferences version!!

💖💜💙