World's best

*Your P.O.V*

Spencer and I have been married for two years. We've recently decided that it was time for kids. Spencer was on a case when I woke up feeling nauseous... I got a pregnancy test, used it, and waited. 10 minutes later I checked and there it was, two lines, I cried happy tears. Spencer has always wanted kids, now I can give him his dream. I went into some stores to buy a relatively small box, a onesie, and tissue paper. I placed a layer of the paper, the test, more paper, the onesie, and on top I added more of the paper and closed the lid of the box. 2 days later, Spencer was coming back from the case. He arrived home and I cheerfully greeted him at the door. "Hi sweetie!" I kissed him happily "Hi honey! What are you so excited about?" "I have a surprise" I handed him the box, my husband opened the box, removed the top layer of paper and picked up the onesie, "A- a onesie..? 'World's best daddy'..?" He read, "I- I'm gonna be a dad?" He got more excited, and I nodded, "I'm gonna be a dad! We're going to be parents!" He hugged and kissed me, happy tears running down his face. He ran back outside the house and yelled, "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!" I giggled at his excitement, when he came back inside he lifted up my shirt to expose my belly, "Hi baby, it's your daddy, be good to your mama. I love you" he said kissing my tummy. "You are adorable" I told him, and he kissed me, "You are amazing my love. This is the best surprise ever" he kissed me again lifting me off the floor spinning me around, cause fits of laughter. "I love you Spencie" "I love you too Y/N/N" he nuzzled my nose.

💖💜💙