New Agent pt.3 (A.H)

⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️😪 VERY VERY VERY LONG!! IDK WHAT HAPPENED MAN!!! GOOD LUCK READING THIS!!!

*Hotch's POV*

Y/N and I have been dating for a few months. Rossi has said nothing but the women on this team just love to tease me. They seem to forget I'm their boss.

We've been really busy with cases recently. Somehow, Y/N's been dealt with some bad cards.. and by cards, I mean a humongous stack of files. She was given way more than anybody else by my boss, Erin Strauss. Y/N came into the office before her shift was meant to start and way after it was meant to end. She and I were the only ones remaining in the office. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" She sounded so drained, "You need to get some rest." "I have so much bc paperwork left over" "...How about you spend the night with me? I- I can help you with your paperwork.." "Aaron, I can't ask you to do that" "I wouldn't mind. Jack's at his aunts' and.. I like spending time with you" I gave her a light smile and kissed her softly— "Hey lovebirds!" "Rossi!!" "Didn't you go home?" "I forgot my wallet.." "Of course you did" "Goodnight lovebirds" "Night Rossi" "Good night Dave... So..?" "I guess I could" "Great. Come on" "Okay" she gathered her things and I got my briefcase from my office. "You ready?" "Yeah"

We went out to my car and I drove us to my house. 5 minutes into the ride, Y/N has dozed off.  "Y/N.. Y/N wake up.. we're here." "Hmm.. okay.." she said groggily.

We showered and cuddled in bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out cold. She was up super early to get a head start on her paperwork. She got a lot done and I helped her finish things up when I woke up. 30 minutes later we went to a local cafe. We talked over pastries and coffee. She likes hers with sweeteners but I like mine black. "I don't know how you can just drink coffee straight like that" "Strong coffee keeps me awake" "Okay but sugar gives it an extra boost" "All that sugar can't be good for you" "Tell that to Reid! hahahaha!" "Hahaha! How does he handle all that sugar?! Hahaha" "Oh crap! We have to be at work soon!!" "Shit!" We had 10 minutes to get there and it was an 8 minute drive!! We made it inside with one minute to spare!

*Morgan's POV*

"Doesn't anybody find it suspicious that Hotch and Y/L/N got here at the same time.. nearly late..?" "Not really" "Yeah, they're definitely dating" "No way.. really??" "Duhh" "how long have they been together?" "Months man"

*Y/N's POV*

Aaron was talking to me at my desk and I noticed the EnTiRe team had gathered around us. "They know." Rossi announced to us, "What..?" "Hotch! My man!" "Morgan? What the hell are you talking about??" "Ladies man!!" "Dave what did you do??" "Hey! Don't blame me! Not my fault the two of you are couple-y!!" I sat silently throughout the whole interaction, thoroughly invested. "N- no we're not!" "You kind of are" "You spend a lot of time together" "And you're extra nice to her" the ladies added in. "Besides, we all know you like each other." "Fine, we confess."

*tWo DaYs LaTeR*

A dark cloud loomed over the 6th floor... *ominous and foreboding music* "Chief Strauss, what a lovely surprise.." David Rossi greeted our unpleasant supervisor. "Yes, yes, hello. Agent Y/L/N, I need to speak with you." "Alright" "In agent Hotchner's office." "Oh- okay.." I left my desk and followed the director to my boyfriends' office. "Agent Hotchner" "Hello, Director Strauss.. Agent Y/L/N" "Hello.." he looked at me with a 'wtf is happening??' face, I responded with a 'how tf should I know??' expression. "T- take a seat" Aaron said to us, Strauss closed the door and sat down.

*Hotch's POV*

I have a feeling about what Erin is here for... she probably found out about me and Y/N... "It has been brought to my attention the two of you are.. a couple.. Do tell me it is untrue" Erin said in a distasteful fashion. "SSA Y/L/N and I are together." "You need to separate right now, I will not have a relationship of such... magnitude at work." "You have no control over that", Y/N interjected, "I'm the boss." Y/N stood up, and I gave a look saying 'Sit tf back down. Now.', she completely disregarded it, "I read the handbook forwards and backwards; there is absolutely nothing in the bylaws saying you can't have internal relationships. You can even ask Reid, he looks over it several times a month." "You say that like I care. I am the director. What I say goes." "That's not how it works." "And that is too damn bad, Agent Y/L/N, and if you are unhappy with it, then, you are free to leave." I sat there silently as Y/N left the room, I regretted my lack of courage to fight back. "Completely insubordinate. And she wonders why you two cannot date" "Actually, she was right. And that was not insubordination, it's called standing your ground." "You need to get your team in check." 

Two days later, Y/N hasn't spoken to me. I texted and called her, she left me on read. I decided to head over to her apartment to try and talk to her. I knocked on her door, a few seconds later she opened it. "Hi" "..." Y/N stood silently in the doorway, "Y/N I-," she put up one finger as a sign for me to stop talking. Y/N went to her kitchen counter and picked up her phone that was ringing, "Hey Garcia, okay, I'll be there soon." My phone rang immediately after they hung up. "I- I can drive you, and maybe we could talk on the way.." she nodded her head no. "Oh- okay.. I'll uh.. see you soon.."

Y/N arrived at the BAU a few minutes after me. Garcia had begun the briefing when Strauss entered the room. Just great. The room went silent, "Carry on Garcia; we do not have all day." "S- sorry, all of the victims had been frozen for atleast a week before they'd been found. The M.E isn't completely sure of the C.O.D." "You know what, fill us in on the jet, we don't need to waste time in here." "Wheels up in 20" "Make it 10." We dispersed, Morgan approached me, speaking at a low volume, "Strauss is coming on the case??" "I suppose so.." "Why?" "It's complicated.." the whole flight to Alaska was filled with tension. I split up the teams, I decided for me, Y/N, and Rossi to go to the police station. Strauss invited herself. Y/N worked silently and when did speak it was to the officers or to Rossi. But, never directly to me and certainly not Strauss. At 11 pm we decided to call it for the night and get some rest. I couldn't get to sleep, I needed to talk to my girlfriend. I walked down the hall and knocked on her door. It was now after 12, and I could tell that Y/N had been sleeping when I showed up. She took a very long time to open the door and looked exhausted. It was at this moment I remembered she's cranky when tired... "Hi.. sorry to wake you— but I need to talk to you." She sighed and let me in. The heat was on in the hotel but it was still a bit chilly so she got back under the sheets. I began to speak, "I'm sorry for the other day. I didn't advocate for us and I made you go up against Strauss-.. Y/N? Y/N?" She groaned, "I'll make it quick. I didn't help you and that made me a bad boss but and even worse boyfriend. I understand if you're still mad at me but I needed to apologize to you." ".....I forgive you... Strauss is a scary lady... *mumbling incoherent*" "What?" "Kiss me" I gave her a quick peck, and got up to go back to my room but she stopped me, "Wait— stay— you're warm" "Haha sure"

*3rd person POV*

Ya'll cracked the case and Hotch convinced Strauss to get off your backs. "How'd you get her to leave?" "A magician never reveals his secrets.." "You've been spending too much time with Reid"

Uhhh... idk

🩷💜💙