Hailey...

You're e Hotch's fiancée, you started dating him a year or so after his divorce. Hailey's never liked you... especially around Jack...

*Jack's P.O.V*

"The grade level performance is this Friday! Make sure you have your blue jeans and green spirit shirts on!" My music teacher reminded us, my momma is gonna be there! I haven't asked my dad and other mommy yet because they're always busy with cases. Y/N (other mommy) is like a superhero, my dad is her sidekick! Y/N picked me up from school today, "MOMMY!MOMMY! MOMMY!" "Yes Jack?" "On Friday all of 2nd grade is having a performance! Will you and daddy go??" I asked excitedly, "Of course we will sweetheart!"

*Your P.O.V*

I brought Jack with me to the office, "Okay buddy, go get started on your homework" "okay mommy", Aaron was about to finish a meeting and I have one in ten minutes. When my fiancé's meeting was finished I greeted him, "Hey babe, you're going to Jack's performance with me on Friday" I informed him with a kiss, "But-," "No buts. You're going."

(Fast forward to Friday)

"You're gonna do great Jack" I encouraged him before he went into the music room with his teachers and friends, when I went back to Aaron his ex wife, Hailey, was talking to him. "Oh.. Y/N... you're here.." she said through her teeth, "Yep, Jack wanted me here" I responded.

(After the performance)

Aaron left to get Jack, I was left with his ex. "You're not Jack's mother, you will never replace me." She told me, somewhat threatening, "I never said I was—," "Aaron doesn't really love you. He still wants me, he's mine." The boys were nearing us, "You cheated on him, you filed for divorce, you didn't want him." I said in a hushed tone, "Hey baby" he kissed me, "Ready to go home?" "Yeah.. Jack, say bye" "Bye momma!" That child was so oblivious. "Bye sweetie!" She is so fake. Half way home, Jack fell asleep, "Y/N, I'm so sorry about Hailey.." "It's not your fault. She's just seeing what she could've had."

Idk tbh... HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
🦃🍂🍁
💖💜💙