Lawyer Morgan

*TW: Thr34t$ & W34p0n$

(Set in season 2 of CM)
26 year old Y/N Morgan (Derek's little sister) you were the prosecutor and you were in a case against Gene Fitzpatrick, you were proving him guilty of committing tax fraud.

"As you can see, these records from his job show all his checks from the year. . . Mr.Fitzpatrick owed the IRS $10,000. Yet, Ms.Zhere had gotten $3700, that's 37% of what he owed the government. . . Is that correct, Ms.Zhere?" You questioned, "Yes."

*several minutes later*

"Mr.Fitzpatrick, you have been found guilty and are sentenced to 2 years in prison. Case closed." The judge established, you were on a winning streak and it felt fabulous. Of course Gene was pissed and resented you but that didn't matter because now you could go home to your boyfriend of 2 years, Dr.Spencer Reid, to celebrate.

Those 2 years were just fine and dandy, you and Reid had gotten engaged and were happy as ever... until, you checked the mail. There was a post card;

Hello Ms.Y/L/N, soon to be Reid, I'm out of prison. I can't wait for us to reunite. Beautiful home by the way, and a very nice car. ~ Gene

A bit creepy don't you think? Rather than sending your fiancé into a panic, you decreed to make it your big brother's job. How did you manage to not get Spencer involved? He was all the way over in Nevada visiting his mom.

"Hey little sis, everything okay?" "Not really.." "What is it?" "Can you please come to the house..? Like... now..?" You asked shyly, "Give me 7 minutes.. 10, max."

He was there in 6, you had been crying, "What happened Y/N/N??" "I- I have a stalker..." You showed Morgan the postcard. "Who the hell is Gene?" "I got him sent to prison 2 years ago for tax fraud.. I guess he's still ticked off about it.." "I'll get Garcia to find out where this guy is" he said.

Derek had some clothes and toothbrush at you and Spencer's house for convenience, he slept in the guest room and you were in your room. Reid had been very busy with his mom and some conferences so there wasn't time for the two of you to talk... definitely not about the Gene thing.

You heard steps coming up the stairs. Morgan had been asleep.. you saw a silhouette.. with a different build than your brother and boy genius.. you stayed as still as possible to give the sleeping effect. "Lawyer Morgan.. I see you.. I know you're awake.." you slid your hand under the mattress to your knife.. your handgun was in a safe.. he got closer.. too close for comfort.. 🤺*slice* "DEREK!! HELP!!" You ran out of your room, Gene trailing being you. Derek ran into the hall, gun drawn, Gene grabbed onto you holding his arm around your neck with a knife to your side. "Mr.Fitzpatrick, drop the knife." "No, I don't think I will." (IYKYK) "What do you want from her?" "I want her life." Well damn. "Because of a crime you committed? That was not her fault." "She put me in prison-," "The judge put you in prison. The only person you can truly afford to be mad at, is you." That made him angry and he moved the knife to your thigh and pressed it into your skin. You felt bl00d. He sliced your leg and it began to gush. Before Derek could even manage to pull the trigger you pulled Gene down with you. Ripping the knife from his hand wrestling with him on the ground, you held his neck with your arm, "Tap out!" Eventually, he stopped fighting and Derek handcuffed him. "Y/N/N!" You passed out from bloodloss.

"911, what's your emergency?" "M- my sister, she- she just passed out! She's bleeding out!" "What's your location?" "It's ____" "We'll be there in 5." Next he would call Emily to pickup the guy, "Give me two minutes" She was infact there in 1 minute and 30 seconds.

"Don't worry Morgan, Y/N will be just fine I swear.  . . . Does Spence know?" "I forgot about him.." *in the ambulance* *ring ring* "Hey Derek, is everything okay? Are those sirens?" "Paddles! Charging to 100! Clear!" "Are you in an ambulance?!" Worry building inside him. "Yes.. it's Y/N.." "What happened???" "Do you recall Gene Fitzpatrick?" "Yyyeah.. he was a, uhm.. tax fraud case.. Y/N won.. was it him?? Did he do that to her?" "Yes.. but, she got him down!" "I'm coming home early." Spencer hung up. Derek kept him posted. After a relatively short surgery, you were in post-op and a resident had just checked your monitors because you hadn't woken up yet.

Spencer arrived shortly before you woke up, him and Derek were eating your favorite flavor of Jello. *wakes up groggily* "I- is that.. Jello..?" (Iykyk) "Your favorite" "C- can I have some...?" "Sure baby" Spencer gave you his, "mmmm.. Jello... thanks for having my back Der" "Anytime little sis" he kisses your forehead and left you and Spencer alone.

You knew what Spencer would say next, "Why didn't you tell me?" "I- I didn't want to worry you— you were with your mom, that's special time" you timidly explained, "I love being with my mom. But, if you're in a dangerous situation I need to know." "But-," "No 'buts.' I need to know. Promise me." "I promise I will tell you if I'm in danger." "Good, I'll get us more Jello" Spence said kissing you gently on a search for more Jello.

💖💜💙
100 PARTS!!!