Gone

(Jack doesn't exist)
*Your P.O.V*

My husband, Aaron, was on a case. I was watching Grey's Anatomy when the doorbell rang, I looked through the peephole, Penelope Garcia, with a sad look on her face. I unlocked and opened the door, "What's wrong Pen?" I asked, "Aaron.. he's.. he's gone." "N- no.. he can't- no." I stuttered,
"Y/N- I'm sorry" "NO! NO!" I cried.

*Aaron's P.O.V*

It was 3 A.M and I had just arrived home from a case and I heard yelling, there were no extra cars in the driveway but you never know so I pulled out my gun. And checked rooms until I got to Y/N and I's room, that's where the yelling was coming from. I looked in the room and Y/N appeared to be yelling in her sleep, a nightmare, I put away my gun. "Y/N" I called, "Y/N" I shook her awake. She was breathing heavily and sweating buckets. "Aaron" she gasped with tears in her eyes, "I'm here. I'm right here." I said cupping her face in my hands. "Y- you- you w- were—," "Breathe Y/N, breathe." She eventually calmed down, "You were dead. You were on a case.. and.. and then you we're gone." "Honey- I'm not going anywhere." I said. "I- I was so s- scared that I was gonna l- lose you.." my heart ached, I could hear the fear in her voice, she was still trembling. "You won't lose me. I wouldn't allow it." Y/N smiled at me, and pulled me into a big hug. "I love you so much Aaron." "I love you more Y/N"
"This is the only time I'll let you get away with that. So, how was the case?"

The vibes? Yes? No? Maybe so? Love ya! 💖💜💙