Chapter 1: Bring the Little Fool Home

Under the foggy sky, there was also a light rain.

On the top of the hill, a breeze blew through, and there was some slight coolness.

In the solemn and heavy cemetery, a group of men and women dressed in black stood in front of the tomb with umbrellas, and there was silence, only the funeral celebrant was reading the words.

When the funeral was over, the crowd began to disperse, and a young man in a black suit dragged a timid teenager to another man who had been standing for a long time on the periphery.

"Know, can I ask you one thing?" Lin Mu opened his mouth, and his voice was still a little hoarse.

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Mu's pale face and the look of blue and gray under his eyes, and frowned slightly, but he knew that he had no position in these things, and it was not good to intervene, so he just nodded.

"You say."

"Know, can I take Ran Ran away, I will take over the company for a while after that, the company's situation is not good, I am afraid that I can't take care of him, he just came back from abroad, and" Lin Mu looked back behind him, with round and slippery eyes, some timid lin Ran, "He is like this, can not be taken care of."

"Who is he?"

Lin Mu and Song Zhixu had seen each other when they were young, and the two families still had some shallow friendships and were classmates, so they were also considered to know the roots, but he never knew that there were other children besides Lin Mu.

But looking at Lin Mu pulling him, he didn't look like a child from other families. <

"His name is Lin Ran, his brother, his half-brother, he suffered when he was a child, so he was mentally incomplete, his reaction was a little slow, he has been raised abroad, my parents died suddenly, and only then did they bring him back." Lin Mu lowered his eyes and said, "I want you to take him with me when you return to the capital and take care of him for a while, can you?" 

His parents suddenly died in a car accident, the company's big project also had some problems, Lin Mu did not formally take over the company, those who had just left were pregnant with ghost fetuses, Lin Mu did not know what he had to face, and there was no credible person around him, so he thought of handing over Lin Ran to Song Zhixu.

"Ah Mu, I can" Song Zhixu had not finished speaking, when he was interrupted by Lin Mu, who pushed Lin Ran to him.

"The circle of Beijing and Haicheng is different, not to mention the things in Lin's company, you can't help, you can help me take care of Ranran, I am very grateful, okay?"

Song Zhixu finally just nodded and agreed to come down.

Lin Mu touched the top of Lin Ran's hair again, and his voice gently instructed him.

"Of course, this is my brother's good friend, a good man, you follow him, and after a while your brother will pick you up."

Lin Ran seemed to be a little uneasy, and tightly grasped Lin Mu's sleeve with his white and tender five fingers, and a layer of mist rose in his eyes, and he whispered: "Brother." "

Well behaved." Lin Mu pulled his hand away fiercely and pushed him to Song Zhixu's side, "After a while, go down the mountain to find your brother's car, and ask the driver to take your school bag with you." 

Lin Mu glanced at Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu nodded, grabbed Lin Ran's wrist, and led him down the mountain.

Now lin clan is in a mess, Lin Zong still has a stupid son, this matter can not be exposed again, otherwise the company's people are afraid that they will take advantage of this matter so that he can not take over the Lin clan smoothly.

Therefore, Lin Mu could only send Lin Ran away as soon as possible.

While Lin Ran was being dragged away, he turned back and whispered to his brother, until he saw Lin Mu turn his back to him, he pursed his lips, lowered his head and let Song Zhixu pull away, no longer saying a word.