Chapter 146: Do You Want to Eat Sugar?

The child who has been sleeping quietly in Lin Ran's arms, this will also wake up, the black bright eyes looked around, there seems to be some doubts, where is this, but seeing Lin Ran holding him and a few people who know him are there, he did not cry, and even made a sound, not asking:

Since Song Nian was born, most of them are Xiao Shiran taking care of, but Song Nian has been very quiet, generally except for eating or sleeping, even if it is awake, That is to say, to look around with his eyes, it was rare to make a sound, which made Xiao Shilan, who was leaving, want to cry.

"Oh, I can't help it every year, I don't want to leave." Xiao Shilan hugged Song Nian again, held him in his arms, and kissed him. Song Nian also grinned a few times, and Xiao Shilan cried at once.

"Little conscienceless, at this time you laughed." Xiao Shilan kissed Song Nian again, and a voice on the radio urged, Xiao Shilan finally gave a fierce heart, and handed Song Nian to Lin Ran, and only then did she turn around and leave. Lin Ran and Song Zhixu stood in the airport, watching the two people leave, and stayed for a while, Song Zhixu was afraid that the child in Lin Ran's arms would be cold, so he took him and covered him before holding him, holding Lin Ran's hand and leaving together. Song Zhixu's car was parked outside the airport, Lin Ran took the child and sat in the back seat, and Song Zhixu drove in front. Lin Ran looked at the front and asked in a low voice.

"Of course, can't you sit in the front" Before he and Song Zhixu drove out, they all sat in the co-pilot, so that one side of the head could see Song Zhixu, and now sitting in the back, he could only probe his head to see Song Zhixu's side face, Lin Ran did not like to sit in the back.

"Of course, you're still in your arms, it's not safe to sit in the front, you're sitting obediently in the back, and we'll be home in a minute." Song Zhixu explained to him. LLin Ran looked at the child in his arms or nodded, Song Zhixu said that it was not safe to sit in the front with the baby, so he would sit in the back. When they got to the house, Song Zhixu opened the door, and Aunt Wang had already cleaned up the house and was making lunch in the kitchen. Xiao Bad probably smelled the smell, but he knew that he couldn't go into the kitchen, so he sat in the doorway and saw a family of three returning, and it meowed ~" And ran to Lin Ran, circling around his legs. Lin Ran put the child on the crib in the living room, reached out and touched the little bad head.

He thought that Xiao Bad was hungry and wanted to add cat food to Xiao Bad, but when he walked to Xiao Bad's cat bowl, he found that Aunt Wang had already fed Xiao Bad.

Aunt Wang heard voices coming out of the kitchen and saw Lin Rancai.

"Well, I've fed it, and I saw that there was chicken breast in the fridge, so I cooked it and ate a lot of it."

Because Aunt Wang had also been to Lin Ran many times in those two months, she still knew how Lin Ran fed the cat, and when she saw the chicken breast in the refrigerator, she cooked it. Lin Ran nodded and said happily: Song Zhixu did not allow Lin Ran to go to the kitchen to use the knife and fire, so Lin Ran had not cooked chicken breast for Xiao Bad for a long time, and Song Zhixu did not cook it much, it was rare to eat it.

Little Bad rubbed Lin Ran with some happiness, Lin Ran touched its head, Little Bad made a grunting sound, Lin Ran touched its stomach again, and it was already tight. Song Zhixu took off his coat and hung it on the shelf and walked to the kitchen by himself.

"Aunt Wang, I'll come in the kitchen, you can cook for Ran ran when I'm not at home, I'll do it when I'm at home, and you can talk with Ranran." <

"No, no, I should cook, you give me such a high salary, I don't cook how good it is." Aunt Wang did not give Song Zhixu a place, since she had come to cook for the nanny, she should do it. Song Zhixu stood in the kitchen for a while, and he didn't have a place of his own, so he could only go out again, and took Lin Ran back to the room to change his clothes.