Chapter 59: Song Zhixu, don't leave, is it good?

"Sick" Mu Qingting sensed something was wrong from Song Zhixu's tone, and immediately forgot his own question and asked, "What's the matter, didn't you drink too much last night" Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, who was asleep on the bed, a little embarrassed, but still said.

"I didn't control it last night, and ran ran" Song Zhixu didn't say it directly, but Mu Qingting also understood, and listened to Song Zhixu continue, I went to buy the ointment, but how to use this" Is also the first time to do such a thing, and I am afraid of hurting Lin Ran, so there are some helpless for a while.

"You didn't do anything last night" Mu Qingting was surprised, what kind of pain song Zhixu "um" a sound, last night he drank too much and didn't think of anything, and there was nothing at home.

"Then you hurry up and see, if the injury is serious, you have to go to the hospital." Mu Qingting pursed his lips, the two of them said a few words, hung up the phone, and Song Zhixu slowly lifted Lin Ran's nightgown. Looking at it, there was only some redness and swelling, the skin on Lin Ran's body had always been delicate, plus he was sick and would always say that it hurt. Song Zhixu carefully smeared Lin Ran with medicine, then sorted it out again, washed his hands and went to the balcony.

He was just about to call Mu Qingting when a text message popped up on his mobile phone, which was sent by Xiao Nanyu, just a simple line.

Mr. Song, when I owe you a favor, Dr. Mu asked you not to meddle in the matter. Song Zhixu read it carefully twice, frowned, and was just about to reply to the message to ask him what was wrong, when Mu Qingting's phone called again. Song Zhixu answered the phone first and put it to his ear, and Mu Qingting's voice came from the opposite side.

"Are you done?"

"Hmm." Song Zhixu replied, and then asked, "Say, what's wrong with you"

"Did you hand me over to Xiao Nan to meet that little beast last night?" asked Mu Qingting breathlessly, and then shouted in a voice that was about to cry, "The little beast is occupied, and I will live in your house later." Song Zhixu frowned doubtfully, thinking of the text message he had just received, and then asked:

"How do I know, I just drank a meal of wine, woke up the house was returned, the luggage was all thrown out, the key is that all my savings were transferred to Xiao Nanyu that little beast, I can't even afford to eat now." Mu Qingting's eyes were red, and he looked at Xiao Nanyu, who was looking at him innocently not far away, and his heart ached. Song Zhixu was a little surprised, and he didn't expect it to become like this overnight.

This Xiao Nanyu really has a hand.

"Where are you now?" Song Zhixu could faintly hear the sound of cars from the other end of the phone.

"I don't know where my car stopped last night, I was just kicked out, dragging my suitcase on the side of the road, you have time to come and pick me up, or let someone else come." 」 Mu Qingting was a little lost, he hadn't been so depressed for a long time. Song Zhixu thought of that text message and was silent for a while.

"I'm not convenient here, but I'm afraid of people, whoever takes your money lets someone raise you."

"I don't want it, I'm annoyed when I see him, do I need him to raise it?" Mu Qingting pursed his mouth and kicked the stone under his feet hard, heading in the direction of Xiao Nanyu not far away. KKnowing Mu Qingting too well, it was not bad to sell Xiao Nan to meet a person at this time, after all, Lin Ran's illness still depended on Xiao Nanyu.

"Qingting, you don't want the money for so many years, don't you have to find a way to get the money back by his side?", Song Zhixu said. Mu Qingting was stunned and looked at Xiao Nanyu, his eyes lit up. Yes, that was his painstaking effort for several years, Xiao Nanyu said that he voluntarily turned it voluntarily, last night he drank too much and didn't know anything, he didn't recognize it. After hanging up the phone, Mu Qingting took a deep breath, dragged his suitcase to Xiao Nanyu with a sigh of relief, and held out his hand to him.