Chapter 153: lost 100,000 yuan

The child was dressed in thick clothes and wrapped in a blanket, and the family of three went out.

Because there was still a child with them this time, Song Zhixu handed the little Song Nian to Lin Ran to hold, and then let Lin Ran sit in the back seat with the child, and he sat in the front seat to drive.

This time, the address sent by Aunt Wang happened to be Mu Qingting's hospital, and it was Mu Qingting's department, and Song Zhixu also called Mu Qingting on the road, asking him to go over to see it first, and now he was driving there. When Ting heard Song Zhixu's words, he was stunned for a while, and thought about it or said.

"Old Song, this time it's not the brothers who don't help you, it's the family's business, I really don't want to meddle in, before I said look at Aunt Wang's eyes are familiar, I now remember, it's Aunt Wang's little grandson who got sick and was allergic to hanging water in the hospital, and then Aunt Wang's son came to the hospital several times to make trouble, my colleague just received punishment a while ago, and now he is still suspended at home, you don't let me mix it up." 

Although Mu Qingting was not a person who was afraid of things, he was still reluctant to cause trouble for no reason, so Aunt Wang's family was now in their hospital who met who was unlucky, and no one dared to go forward. Song Zhixu didn't know this, and when he heard Mu Qingting's words, he frowned slightly.

"I don't know about this, so you can first help me find out what happened to the classmate who was hurt by Aunt Wang's grandson, and the rest you don't show up, wait until I go over." <

"Okay, then I'll ask you, but I heard the little nurse in our department say that the problem is not big, that is, the parent of the injured student is not a fuel-saving lamp, and must call the police to deal with it." After all, now parents are delicate with their children, plus they have broken their heads, and the two families have quarreled, which is also common in the hospital,

"Well, you prepare a medical record for me." Song Zhixu said, glancing at Lin Ran in the back seat and the child he was holding in his arms. Ting agreed, and the two men said two more words before hanging up the phone.

Although The situation that Mu Qingting said, Song Zhixu really did not know, but he had seen the son of Wang Aunt once, and indeed his impression was not very good, if it was usually Song Zhixu probably would not want to be involved with such a person, but Lin Ran may not be able to accept others around to take care of.

"Of course, do you like Aunt Wang to take care of you?" song Zhixu glanced in the rearview mirror, and Lin Ran in the back seat suddenly asked again. Lin Ran was looking at the child in his arms and looking up at him when he heard Song Zhixu's voice, and after listening to Song Zhixu finish speaking, he immediately nodded.

"Aunt Wang is good to Ranran and sends good food to Ranran." Lin Ran has never forgotten that the dumplings that Aunt Wang sent him at the winter solstice, although they were already a little cold and a bit lumpy, but for Lin Ranran at that time, it was already the best thing to eat.

So he also likes Aunt Wang, because Aunt Wang is good to him. WWhen Song Zhixu heard Lin Ran say this, he didn't ask any more questions, and he responded in a low voice and let him hold the child well.

Because it was not rush hour, the cars on the road were not too many and not blocked, Song Zhixu took more than half an hour to drive to the hospital, parked the car, and then picked Lin Ran and the child out of the car to hold the child himself, and led Lin Ran to the hospital. Song Zhixu was still familiar with the hospital, plus Aunt Wang had already sent him the room number in advance, so Song Zhixu took Lin Ran over to find the ward, and before he got close, he heard that the people inside were still arguing.