Chapter 12: Hypoglycemia due to severe malnutrition

Just after seven o'clock in the morning, Lin Ran woke up from bed again, a layer of cold sweat appeared on his body, and his stomach was still a little uncomfortable.

He woke up twice in the middle of the night last night, his stomach was uncomfortable, his head was dizzy, and he threw up a few times before he finally stayed up until the morning.

Lin Ran rubbed his stomach with both hands, curled up on the bed on his side and lay down for a while, which would make him more comfortable.

It wasn't until the feeling of churning in his stomach was suppressed that Lin Ran sat up from the bed.

Although Song Zhixu told him that the villa only needed to be cleaned once a week, he still habitually got up early to work.

In the past few years, aunt nannies were not allowed to eat breakfast in the morning if he was still sleeping lazily when she woke up.

Lin Ran could not completely break away from his previous life for a while, and when he woke up at dawn, he had to work, and he had to work obediently so that he could have food to eat.

Lin Ran washed his face with cool water, and then got dressed and came out of the room, he went to the bathroom to find a cloth, moved a bench and stood by the floor-to-ceiling window and raised his arm to start wiping the glass.

This villa is much larger than the one he lived in before, so there are many floor-to-ceiling windows, and Lin Ran must wipe the glass clean.

He still had some discomfort in his body, plus his arm would be tired after lifting it up to wipe it for a while, so he rested after a while and then continued to rub.

Last night, Song Zhixu handled the company's affairs until the early hours of the morning, so when he woke up in the morning, it was almost eight o'clock. <

The extraordinarily dazzling morning sun had reached his window, the curtains were not closed, and the sunlight penetrated, leaving a bright spot of light on his quilt.

Song Zhixu opened his eyes and lay on the bed for a few minutes and then got up to wash up.

He has never been in bed, as long as he wakes up, he will get up, and he will not waste time lying in bed.

Packed up, put on a comfortable clothing and went downstairs, just walked to the staircase to see a small figure on the stool against the light trying to raise his hand to wipe the glass.

Probably hearing footsteps, Lin Ran's movements paused slightly, and he slowly turned back.

Because the light was too bright, Song Zhixu could not see the expression on Lin Ran's face, and only heard his voice cry sweetly: "Song Zhixu."

The voice was not loud, and the sound of biting words dragged a soft tone, inexplicably making people hear his happiness.

"Didn't you say, don't you rush to do it?" Song Zhixu frowned slightly as he walked downstairs.

There was no need for Lin Ran to work at home, and there was no need for him to get up early in the morning to wipe the glass.

"Song Zhixu, of course, he who wants to work, has food to eat when he works." Lin Ran had been standing by the window for too long, a fine layer of sweat had already appeared on his forehead, and his eyes were blackened one after another.

He couldn't see Song Zhixu's appearance clearly, so he subconsciously wanted to go to Song Zhixu's side, but he forgot that he would still be stepping on the stool. <

Lin Ran took a step forward, stepped on the air under his feet, and fell down violently.

He exclaimed, closed his eyes tightly in fright, and waited for himself to fall to the ground, but before he landed, he was grabbed by the wrist and pulled over and held in his arms.