Chapter 56: Song Zhixu will have nosebleeds

Lin Ran slowly walked to the edge of the bed, and saw that Song Zhixu on the bed had not yet woken up, and then he reached out to pull Song Zhixu's quilt with confidence.

After pulling Song Zhixu's quilt away from the side of the bed, Lin Ran slowly went inside and groped with his hand on Song Zhixu's body, looking for a long time, but he didn't find anything. Didn't Song Zhixu bring it to bed today, and the person who was up and down by him opened his eyes, looked down at his body and saw a bulging lump in the quilt.

Song Zhixu almost didn't think of anyone else,

just thinking, Lin Ran's hand suddenly touched a place that shouldn't be touched, Song Zhixu's body tightened, and an uncontrollable hum appeared from his throat.

He pulled the quilt apart a little and said quietly to the people in the quilt.

"Lin Ran, come out."

Lin Ran's movement stopped, and he also heard the displeasure in Song Zhixu's voice, and immediately took his head out of the quilt and stood by the bed with his head bowed like a child who had done something wrong and was waiting for his parents to reprimand him.

"What are you doing" Song Zhixu was disturbed to sleep, and most of the night was also touched, which would not be in a good mood.

"I'm sorry, but I want to apologize to Song Zhixu's baby." The first time Song Zhixu spoke to Lin Ran in this tone, Lin Ran felt some discomfort in his heart, and there were some grievances, and his voice unconsciously brought a crying voice.

He had come to apologize, but it seemed to make Song Zhixu even more angry, he was really stupid.

"What baby" Song Zhixu wondered, maybe he hadn't woken up yet, and he couldn't remember what baby he had.

"It is the treasure that Song Zhixu slept with, and he touched it." Lin Ran's heart was even more uncomfortable, he had discovered it, and Song Zhixu still didn't admit it. Song Zhixu didn't know what expression to make for a while, and he thought of touching it that day, and he still felt some pain.

He looked back, Lin Ran had already shrugged his shoulders and began to cry, Song Zhixu sighed, still reluctant to let Lin Ran do this.

Finally, Song Zhixu lifted his quilt a bit and faced Lin Randao.

In.

There were still two teardrops on his face, but he never talked to Song Zhixu, so he immediately crawled in along the gap that Song Zhixu had ripped open, lying on Song Zhixu's body and sucking his nose with grievances. Song Zhixu sighed and patted his ass, his voice involuntarily softening.

"In the middle of the night, how did you sneak over" Lin Ran's body did not change his pajamas, or the house clothes he wore before returning to the room, just when the room was dark, Song Zhixu did not notice, but now he knew when he touched it.

"I'm sorry, I lied to Song Zhixu, I didn't go back to my room to sleep, I was hiding outside, and I wanted to apologize to Song Zhixu's baby personally." Lin Ran's honest whisper. Hearing him say "Kiss" Song Zhixu swallowed unconsciously, hugged him into his arms a few points, kissed Lin Ran on the forehead, and smiled helplessly.

How can there be such a little fool, blinking innocent eyes, not understanding anything, talking is also silly, 1 but can talk to the point. Unconsciously, he was on fire, and he didn't know what to do with this person. After a moment of silence, Song Zhixu's voice took on a touch of hoarseness.

"I really want to know what it is"

"I want to." Lin Ran nodded without hesitation, full of anticipation.