Chapter 49: Of course, I will definitely marry you as a daughter-in-law

Xiao Shilan was stunned for a moment and could not speak, but she could hear the "Mother" that Lin Ran had just called.

It's just that when they were separated this morning, he was still called

"Aunt Auntie", how could he change his title after not seeing it one day Looking at Lin Ran's smiling face, Xiao Shilan could not speak, and could only turn his head to look at Song Zhixu on the other side.

Song Zhixu did not expect that Lin Ran would suddenly come to this moment, other things this little fool could not remember, but he just said these things once in the company lounge he remembered, and used it so quickly.

"He's wrong in 04, you go ahead and cook." Song Zhixu said lightly.

Before Lin Ran could speak again, Song Zhixu wrapped his arms around Lin Ran's waist and lifted him up, directly stopping him by the waist and carrying him away, leaving a stunned Xiao Shilan standing in the kitchen doorway

Song Zhixu put a plate of dishes in his hand on the table, and then changed Lin Ran's posture, letting him sit on the crook of his arm and directly hug him upstairs.

When Lin Ran was taken away by Song Zhixu, he understood that Song Zhixu did not want to let himself be his daughter-in-law, so he did not let him call.

Lin Ran's eyes revealed disappointment, holding Song Zhixu's neck without speaking, obediently being carried away by him, until Song Zhixu put him on the bed in his bedroom, closed the door, and there were only two people left in the room.

Lin Ran still sat on the edge of the bed, bowing his head and quietly not saying a word. <

Song Zhixu walked up to him, also felt Lin Ran's low mood, whispered "Ranran", waited for a while to see Lin Ran did not answer, Song Zhixu provoked Lin Ran's chin with his fingers, let him look up, only to find that his eye sockets were already a little red, covered with a layer of water vapor.

Song Zhixu quickly squatted down in front of Lin Ran, looked at him at the same level, and gently rubbed the corners of his eyes with his thumbs and abdomen a few times before asking with some pain.

"Of course, what's wrong?"

the tears that had gathered in Lin Ran's eyes for a while finally slid down, and he sucked in his nose, and his voice asked in a whisper with a bit of crying.

Song Zhixu didn't want Ran Ran to be a daughter-in-law, didn't want to be with Ran Ran for a lifetime, right?"

Just now he just called out "Mother" and was forcibly taken away by Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu was obviously unwilling.

Song Zhixu was stunned, and after a while he understood, he quickly took Lin Ran into his arms and gently patted his back to comfort him. Lin Ran also came up a little angry, pushing Song Zhixu's shoulder, not wanting him to hold himself, but Song Zhixu did not let go, and finally Lin Ran could only lie on his shoulder and cry out in a sullen voice.

"Of course, baby, don't cry, don't cry, okay, I don't want to, I like you so much, I definitely want to." Song Zhixu explained to him in a soft voice.

"Woo-feng liar, you just don't want to, you just didn't allow to call your aunt 'mom'." Lin Ran was so aggrieved that his shoulders shrugged as he cried, and his voice carried a touch of pity.

"No, I'm thinking it's too fast, and I'm afraid you'll scare her, too." After all, Song Zhixu is the only son in the family, Lin Ran is also a man, he is afraid that Xiao Shilan knows, it will scare her, and he is even more afraid that Xiao Shilan will be angry and scare Lin Ran, so this is not a good time to pick out. Moreover, he and Lin Ran were not with Lin Ran for a long time, and Song Zhixu always felt that Lin Ran's feelings for him were not so strong, so he also wanted to spend some more time locking Lin Ran firmly around himself and finding an opportunity to confess to his family.