Chapter 13: Song Zhixu, Ran ran likes you

"Dr. Mu? You're not on a foreign business trip, how did you come back? The

nurse who passed by recognized Mu Qingting at a glance, stopped and looked at him with some surprise.

Dr. Mu usually works in the hospital is extremely exquisite, the last day's shift even the hair will not be messed up is the male god of the hospital nurses, but today the male god seems to have fallen.

Big slippers, big pants with a white shirt, shiny diamond stud earrings on the ears are not worn, hair is messy, and even there is a layer of blue-gray scum on the chin.

If it weren't for the two years of working together, Mu Qingting's face would be really impressive, and the nurses would hardly dare to recognize it.

Mu Qingting was stunned for a moment, rubbing his hair and smiling, "I also have a twin brother." Before the nurse could react, Mu Qingting quickly left.

I just went out in a hurry, I couldn't clean up, and my image was going to be completely ruined this time.

Song Zhixu is his disaster star, and when he encounters it, he will be unlucky.

On the other side, Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran to find an empty ward, the ward was next to Mu Qingting's office, this side belonged to the high-level single ward, as long as the hospital was not full, this ward had always been empty, Song Zhixu came to the hospital and was generally here, so Mu Qingting himself would know to find it.

He walked to the edge of the bed and tried to put Lin Ran up, but Lin Ran leaned into his arms, his two hands tightly wrapped around his neck, and he could only sit at the head of the bed himself and let Lin Ran lean into his arms.

After sitting firmly on the bed, Lin Ran raised his head from his arms with a small white face, and his voice was weak whisper.

"Song Zhixu, do you want to give Ran Ran to eat candy?"

Song Zhixu frowned slightly, not quite understanding what he meant.

"What sugar?"

"Glucose." Lin Ran blinked.

Just now he heard Mu Qingting talk to Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu opened his mouth, but still did not explain to him.

Lin Ran was afraid that he had never hung up water, and he didn't know that there was a difference between the glucose infusion and the glucose he ate.

He was afraid that now that he had told Lin Ran that he was going to give him an injection, Lin Ran would be afraid, so he would wait for Mu Qingting to come and let him see for himself.

"When you get out of the hospital, I'll buy you candy." Song Zhixu was silent for a while and only said lightly.

Lin Ran's eyes lit up, and he said happily, "Hmm", and after a while he whispered tentatively, "Can you buy it, that candy in the morning."

Song Zhixu thought of the great white rabbit milk candy that Mu Qingting gave him to eat, and nodded slightly.

Lin Ran likes to eat it, he doesn't care what kind of sugar it is.

"Song Zhixu, you are so good, but I like you." Lin Ran had some lack of strength and leaned back on Song Zhixu's chest.

Although he was a little more comfortable now than before, his head was still a little dizzy.

Song Zhixu looked down at Lin Ran's pale face and did not speak. <

Not long after, Mu Qingting, who had come with medicine and needles, pushed open the door, hung the glucose drip bottle on the high shelf, and inserted the needle to prepare for Lin Ran to stick in his hand.

Lin Ran thought that he had eaten the sugar, and when he opened his eyes, he just saw That Mu Qingting had smoothed down the liquid in the infusion tube, and he also gently flicked the thin needle, and there were water droplets that were ejected with his movements.

"Ah~" Lin Ran exclaimed in fright, and the whole person shrank into Song Zhixu's arms again, clutching his clothes tightly and trembling, and his voice seemed to tremble with it, "No, don't be confused, Song Zhixu, of course, afraid."

"Didn't you just tell him about that?" Mu Qingting's hand holding the needle was stunned.

Song Zhixu shook his head, he didn't know how to tell Lin Ran.

After a while, he still patted Lin Ran in his arms and whispered, "Of course, you are sick, it will be more comfortable to prick a needle, and I will go with you to buy candy after the piercing."

Lin Ran heard Song Zhixu's words and raised his head from his arms, looked at Song Zhixu for a moment, and then bit his lip and nodded.

He was still afraid of needles, but if Song Zhixu wanted him to be pricked, he would not resist, he was afraid that Song Zhixu would hate him and would not want him.

Mu Qingting did not expect that Song Zhixu's words would work so well, he let Song Zhixu fix Lin Ran's hand, and then quickly plunged the needle into the back of Lin Ran's hand, fixed it with tape, and adjusted the flow rate.

Lin Ran's cheeks had been buried in Song Zhixu's arms, and the moment the needle plunged into the flesh, his whole body tensed up, and tears flowed out uncontrollably. <

He was buried in Song Zhixu's arms and sobbed quietly.

I don't know if it was because the small body in his arms was too fragile, or because his clothes were wet with Lin Ran's tears, Song Zhixu actually felt sullen in his heart, and there was some pain.

Just looked at him with a bright smile, carefully begging him for candy to eat the teenager, which would cry in his arms Lin Ran didn't sleep much last night and his body was uncomfortable, leaning on Song Zhixu's arms and crying and crying and falling asleep.

Song Zhixu carefully placed him on the bed, and his gaze fell on his red eyes and tear-stained eyelashes for a moment before turning to Mu Qingting to the side and suppressing his voice.

"He's malnourished and unsatisfactory, what do you need to pay attention to?"

"There are many." Mu Qingting sighed, "I really don't know how this poor little fool lived before, I still saw a twenty-year-old young man for the first time, his health was so poor that he couldn't even bear to eat more meat."

Song Zhixu pursed his lips and waited for him to continue.

Mu Qingting sighed and then said again.

"He probably ate too poorly before, there is no nutrition, and these two days in your place to make up too much, so the stomach can not stand, you want to give him supplementary nutrition in the future but to take it slowly, he now eats a few bites of meat in this body, may make the stomach can not stand, so pay extra attention."

Song Zhixu nodded, and then asked Mu Qingting to formulate a nutritious recipe for Lin Ran.

After Mu Qingting left, Song Zhixu sat on the edge of the bed to guard Lin Ran.

Lin Ran slept until the glucose was finished, and Mu Qingting pulled out the needle for him, and he was awakened by pain.

Opening his eyes, Song Zhixu pressed the pinhole in his hand, and Mu Qingting had already put away the infusion tube.

Lin Ran lay on the bed for a while before he reacted to what the situation was now, and pitifully baba leaned over to rub Song Zhixu with a bitter face, and his voice called his name softly.

Song Zhixu waited until the pinhole in Lin Ran's hand no longer oozed blood before he threw away the cotton swab he was pressing, and reached out and touched the top of Lin Ran's hair.

"It's not like you're going to eat candy, get up, and I'll go with you to buy it."

Lin Ran was like a child, just now even if it was uncomfortable, as soon as he talked about buying him candy to eat, he forgot.

After Song Zhixu finished speaking, he immediately got up from the bed and slid to the ground, put on his shoes, and stood next to Song Zhixu again.

"Song Zhixu, go buy candy."