Chapter 90: Baby, the baby in your belly is still small

"You know, he's a man." The old lady frowned deeply, and sighed again, small, not intentionally, if you feel guilty, give him more money, let him live well, why put yourself in it.

"Grandma, it has nothing to do with that incident, although I felt guilty about what happened back then, but I liked him before I found out about it, and I really loved him, not because I wanted to compensate." Song Zhixu did not expect that she would misunderstand, so he explained it again.

The old lady was a little excited again, and she knocked out the dragon fruit in Song Zhixu's hand and raised her voice.

"Two men, talk about what love or not, you will not last long, when your brother-in-law suffered a loss you have not yet learned a long lesson"

Song Zhixu pursed his lips, he can let grandma do anything else, after all, grandma is old, but this matter is not OK, he seriously looked at the old man on the bed.

"Grandma, I won't follow the old path of my uncle, but he's the only one, not to mention that my uncle doesn't like men until now, and has he suffered losses?"

"You, the old lady," was shaken by Song's with some trembling.

Old Master Xiao next to him quickly comforted him and waved his hand to let Song Zhixu leave first. Outside the ward, Lin Ran had to look at the door of the ward from time to time, grandma was a little fierce, he was afraid that Song Zhixu would be beaten.

Xiao Shilan next to him looked at his uncertain appearance and knew that he was worried about Song Zhixu, but he couldn't let him in, so he took the initiative to talk to Lin Ran.

"Of course, how is your body now, is it still uncomfortable, is the child making trouble with you in your stomach"

Lin Ran looked down and touched his stomach, and he shook his head. <

"The baby doesn't move, the baby is very well-behaved." His stomach did not change, and he could not feel the presence of the baby.

"No, I mean you've been serious with morning sickness lately, and I haven't been back in the past few days, and I saw that your morning sickness was quite serious before." Xiao Shilan stretched out her hand to touch Lin Ran's stomach, but after thinking about it, she shrank her hand back.

It's been such a long time, Lin Ran still won't let her touch it, but now that she can pull Lin Ran's hand, Lin Ran won't refuse, and it can be regarded as some progress.

Speaking of morning sickness, Lin Ran nodded and whispered.

"I have to throw up when I wake up, and sometimes I eat."

"There are fruits at home, you let Song Zhixu cut them for you to eat, and you can't eat too much when you eat, it will be better." After all, Xiao Shilan is a person who has come over, and she still has some experience. Lin Ran listened carefully, and then obediently nodded in agreement, hearing movement from the ward, Lin Ranmeng stood up and looked inside a few times, a little anxious.

Song Zhixu will not be beaten

again, "Auntie, Song Zhixu is inside." Song Zhixu would not allow Lin Ran to enter, and Lin Ran could only look back at Xiao Shilan.

Xiao Shilan clapped his hand.

"It's okay, Song Zhixu will come out in a moment, but don't worry." Lin Ran was still a little uneasy, looking at the ward door with his eyes.

Not long after, Song Zhixu opened the door and walked out from inside, Lin Ran saw his eyes light up, and quickly walked over and threw himself into Song Zhixu's arms.

After hugging for a while, Lin Ran looked up in Song Zhixu's arms and whispered a question. <

"Did Song Zhixu get beaten?"