Chapter 128: Ran ran not angry, did not get angry with Song Zhixu

Song Zhixu's heart tightened, and his body stiffened a little.

It was a long time before he spoke up.

"I know it's my fault for the previous things, it's because I didn't take good care of Ranran, you made me admit my mistakes, you can do whatever you want, but I'm sorry, I won't let you take Ranran away, but Ran and the children are my most cherished treasures." 

Lin Mu was Lin Ran's older brother and the only person in the world who was qualified to take Lin Ran away from him.

But Song Zhixu had already thought about it, he would not be separated from Lin Ran, and he was even prepared for the worst.

If Lin Mu really took Lin Ran away, he would follow him with a dead face, and he would go wherever he went, and it was a big deal that these things in the capital would not matter.

Lin Mu didn't have any special expression, just a faint nod.

"You'd better do what you say, I'm such a relative in this world, and I'm also my baby."

Lin Mu turned his body back and did not look at Song Zhixu again.

In fact, he had asked Lin Ran privately, and Lin Ran was not willing to leave with him, so although he said this in front of Song Zhixu now, he could not forcibly take Lin Ran away.

Lin Mu just hoped that the things of the past would never happen again. b 41bab82

The last time Lin Ran ran from Haicheng, he was scared not lightly, fortunately he found it immediately, this time he ran from the capital and disappeared for two months, Lin Mu did not dare to think about what would happen next time. <

Song Zhixu stood in the same place for a while again, and then silently put the cat nest in the corner.

He was lightly relieved in his heart, he knew that since Lin Mu could tell him this, it meant that Lin Mu would not take Lin Ran away.

His heart had been hanging in the air before, but now he was finally relieved.

Song Zhixu went back to the bedroom to continue to guard Lin Ran, this time it was rare that Lin Mu did not chase him again, and he could quietly accompany Lin Ran for a while.

Lin Ran had some drowsiness during pregnancy, slept for three hours in the afternoon, and finally woke up by urine.

He hung up several bottles of water in the morning, and he was extra diligent in going to the toilet during pregnancy, and when he woke up, he was already uncomfortable.

Opening his eyes, seeing Song Zhixu sitting on the side, Lin Ran moved, grabbed Song Zhixu's hand, and looked at him with moist eyes, poor Baba whispered.

"Song Zhixu, but he wants to go to the bathroom."

Song Zhixu reacted immediately, carefully lifted Lin Ran up from the bed, and carried him to the bathroom.

After entering, he put Lin Ran aside and carefully supported his waist.

"Song Zhixu went out." Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu.

Lin Mu brought him to the toilet, he would go out, but Song Zhixu stood still.

"Baby, I don't have to go out, I'll hold you, or hold you, and you'll be more convenient." <

Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu had no intention of going out, and he was so suffocated that he could only let Song Zhixu stay inside.

After going to the toilet, the two people washed their hands, Song Zhixu went out with Lin Ran in his arms, Lin Mu had already entered the bedroom, just standing by the bed, looked at Lin Ran, subconsciously hugged Song Zhixu's neck hand, he did not say anything.