Chapter 142: The Child Wept Ugly

After sleeping for two hours, Lin Ran was awakened by the dense pain on his lower abdomen, as if someone had stabbed him in the lower abdomen with a knife. Lin Ran opened his eyes violently, subconsciously touching his stomach, 1 once his protruding stomach had collapsed, there was only a thick layer of gauze on top, and the pain was dense below. Although Lin Ran was awake when he gave birth, he was on anesthesia, and he was a little dizzy, and at this time he did not think about it for a while, screamed violently, and his hand touched his lower abdomen.

"Baby, of course, the baby, the baby is gone." Song Zhixu rushed out of the bathroom, and was shocked to see Lin Ran like this, so he quickly grabbed him and pressed him to the bed.

"Of course, of course, don't worry, our baby was born, he was born safely, he is very good, don't be afraid." Song Zhixu spoke in Lin Ran's ear for a long time, and Lin Ran calmed down, and turned his gaze to Song Zhixu with some sluggishness.

"The baby was born, well, it was born, but because it was born prematurely, it was still in the incubator, and it was a few days before you could hold it, and your brother and parents went to see it." Song Zhixu quickly explained to him. Lin Ran's eyes looked around the ward, he was still awake when he came out of the operating room, and he did see his brother and uncles and aunts, but they were not here now.

Did they go to see the baby?

"Of course, I want to see the baby." Lin Ran's voice was hoarse.

"Baby, you can't go now, the wound on your stomach isn't good enough, they'll take pictures of you, and you'll see it in a minute." Song Zhixu comforted Lin Ran and said a lot before Lin Ran calmed down.

He lifted the quilt again to look at Lin Ran's stomach, and as soon as the quilt was lifted, he was stunned. I don't know when the knife edge in Lin Ran's abdomen began to bleed again, and the blood had already penetrated the bandage, revealing a wet bright red. Song Zhixu quickly rang the bedside to call the bell.

"Of course, your wound is bleeding again, does it hurt?" Lin Ran nodded, but his wound had been hurting, and now he didn't feel anything when he was bleeding. Song Zhixu did not dare to touch him, and could only squeeze his hand. The nurse quickly rushed in, followed by Mu Qingting.

Several people quickly re-treated Lin Ran's wound, pasted it with gauze, wrapped it, and Song Zhixu was relieved. Mu Qingting looked at Lin Ran's somewhat pale face and whispered.

"The anesthetic in Xiao Ranran's body is gradually losing its effect, and he will be more and more painful later, at least for two or three days to get better." Song Zhixu lowered his eyes and held Lin Ran's hand tightly, feeling sorry for Lin Ran, but there was no way.

Xiao Shilan finished taking the photo and came back talking to Lin Mu, a few small nurses had already left, and Mu Qingting was still in the ward. Seeing that Lin Ran was awake, Xiao Shilan and Lin Mu quickly went to the bedside to take a look, and they were relieved to see that Lin Ran was awake.

"Of course, you woke up, does your stomach still hurt?" nodded, looked at Xiao Shilan's hand again, and whispered,

"Yes and yes, I shot it." Xiao Shilan quickly took out her mobile phone and happily showed Lin Ran the photos she had taken. Lin Ran looked over his shoulder and looked at Xiao Shilan's photos of him one by one, and he was stunned for a while, and suddenly he cried. <

"It's not, it's ugly."

How could the baby he had been born for so long be so ugly, Lin Ran couldn't understand, he felt that Xiao Shilan had deceived him.

Song Zhixu didn't understand a little, took it in his hand and looked at it, and he was also a little shocked to see the wrinkled little old man-like child in the photo. Mu Qingting leaned over to take a look and couldn't help but laugh out loud, this is also too ugly.