Chapter 14: Ran ran no money, only Song Zhixu

Song Zhixu promised Lin Ran to accompany him to buy sugar, which would naturally not regret it.

He took Lin Ran to the supermarket and gave the access control card to Mu Qingting to let him take a taxi to go back first.

Lin Ran followed Song Zhixu all the way to the car, sitting on the co-pilot and fastening his seat belt and quietly looking at the back of his hand.

Mu Qingting's needle technique was very good, there was no blue or swelling on the back of his hand, only a small needle hole was left, left on the back of Lin Ran's hand, but he was still a little afraid when he saw it, and he could even imagine the feeling of the needle piercing into the skin and the cold liquid flowing into the blood vessels.

Song Zhixu drove to the side of the car and saw Lin Ran in a daze at the back of his hand, and asked with his eyes downcast.

"Still hurting?"

Lin Ran heard him look up, and then shook it gently.

"What doesn't hurt is that there is some fear."

"Well, I don't want to get sick less after the injection." Song Zhixu said lightly.

Lin Ran obediently nodded, but in his heart, thinking, in fact, it doesn't matter if he is sick, just bear with it, before he never had to get injections, and even the nanny aunt said that she would work more to be in good health and not sick.

Song Zhixu did not speak again, driving seriously, Lin Ran had already slept in the hospital when he was in the hospital, which would also have the spirit, lying on the car window and looking out.

He was afraid of people only because he had been locked up and had not come into contact with anyone, but in the past few days, he had seen many people with Song Zhixu's side, and he was no longer as timid as in the past. <

What's more, across a layer of glass, there was only Song Zhixu around him, so Lin Ran was not afraid.

Song Zhixu took Lin Ran to the supermarket, and not long after entering the entrance, he saw the shelves where the candy was placed, and the rows of candy were hung on it, all kinds.

Song Zhixu is also the first time to come to the supermarket to buy sugar, he himself has never eaten sugar, so he does not know what to buy, he directly pushed Lin Ran forward.

"Find it yourself and see what you want and take it yourself."

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu and walked to the front and approached the shelf to have a look.

Because he was not familiar, Lin Ran looked at it one by one.

Song Zhixu waited for him outside the shelf for a while, the mobile phone rang, it was his assistant, afraid that Lin Ran would not see him and he would be afraid, he did not go far and stood where Lin Ran could see him to pick up the phone.

Lin Ran looked at the shelves for a long time before he found the same sugar as he had eaten in the morning.

He took a bag, turned back to look at Song Zhixu, and saw Song Zhixu standing not far away before he relaxed his mind and waited in place with the candy for a while.

But Song Zhixu had been on the phone, and he waited for a while before Song Zhixu came over, and Lin Ran took the candy to look at others.

He saw a little friend take the candy from next to him, and then quickly ran to the front stage to queue, Lin Ran thought about it and followed him, and lined up behind. <

When he arrived at him, he learned to put the candy in his hand on the table like the child in front of him, and the cashier behind the table took it and swept it up, saying, "Seven pieces and five."