Chapter 6: If you want one, it's good

Song Zhixu walked over with a calm face, and before he could get close, he was discovered by Lin Ran.

Lin Ran put down the things in his hand, quickly ran out of the lost and found platform, and pounced into Song Zhixu's arms, and the tears that he had endured for a long time finally fell.

"Song Zhixu, how did you lose it, but when you changed your clothes, you disappeared." Lin Ran hugged Song Zhixu tightly, and the tears all stained Song Zhixu's clothes.

Several women who had just surrounded Lin Ran also gathered around and said to Song Zhixu.

"You're his brother, right?" How can it be lost? Look if you haven't been out of the house, or if a woman pointed to her head.

Just when Lin Ran was led over, he shrank and would only mutter, "Find Song Zhixu." Several people said to help him find it, and he stumbled and explained that he had changed his clothes, and Song Zhixu was gone.

Several people thought that it was deliberately lost, and after a discussion, they sent a lost and found broadcast, but fortunately it was not discarded.

Song Zhixu patted Lin Ran's back and nodded at several people.

"Trouble, I'll take him back."

Several women gave him the snacks that Lin Ran had not finished eating, and let him hold them before leaving with Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran did not wear shoes on his feet, and he stepped on the floor barefoot and bowed his head and whispered to Song Zhixu: "You can't get lost anymore, but you don't know the road, and you can't be found." 

Song Zhixu's footsteps stopped slightly, and he looked back at the red-red nose person who was crying with a snack, and there was some helplessness to emphasize with him.

"The one who lost is you, not me." <

Lin Ran raised his head, looked at him, and shook his head again: "It's you who are lost, but you are looking for you."

"You lost it yourself, and you were wearing someone else's clothes." Song Zhixu stressed again.

He just went to smoke a cigarette, and when he came back, he disappeared, and now he was lost.

Lin Ran looked at the clothes on his body, lowered his head and finally did not refute it, and whispered, "Then it should be lost, but there is a way to find you."

Song Zhixu suffocated on his chest with a breath, stuck up and down, and finally didn't bother to fight with him again, turned his head and walked forward.

Lin Ran trotted to catch up with him, pulling on the corner of his coat and whispering.

"Song Zhixu, cold feet."

Song Zhixu looked down and saw that he was barefoot on the ground, originally his shoes were not dry, he was wearing slippers, and now the slippers are gone.

The white and rounded feet stepped on the ground, not knowing how many places they had stepped barefoot.

Song Zhixu watched for a while, and finally directly picked him up and quickly walked back upstairs.

Lin Ran and Song Zhixu were very close, almost as soon as he looked up, he could see Song Zhixu's chin, he had some nervous grasping of Song Zhixu's clothes, and somehow he blushed his cheeks and whispered in his arms.

"Where am I going?"

"Go back and get your shoes." Song Zhixu said simply and carried him into the elevator. <

After quickly finding the store he had just found, he carried Lin Ran into the door.

"Put up all the clothes in the store that suit him, and you're going to have them." Lin Ran saw his heel clothes put aside, struggled to get out of Song Zhixu's arms, and ran over to wear them himself, Song Zhixukong pointed to the clerk on the other side, "Let her check out." The female clerk who was