Chapter 104: Can I go out and build a snowman?

"What is together together?" Lin Mu didn't understand a little, how could he have pulled him and Song Zhixu together.

The girl is also estimated to be quick-talking for a while, and now when asked by Lin Mu, she doesn't know how to answer for a while. Several people looked at each other, and finally a slightly bolder girl stepped forward and explained in a low voice.

"Yes, there was a post on the school forum with a lot of pictures of two seniors in the same frame when they were in school, and many students guessed that the two of you were together." Lin Mu hadn't been to the capital much since he returned to Haicheng, and although he had just returned once, he had only come back to see the school and the teachers who had taught him, and he didn't know these things, and Song Zhixu never paid attention to them, so neither of them knew about this matter. 

Lin Mu let go of Lin Ran's hand, took out his mobile phone from his pocket and logged on to the school forum, took a look, there was indeed a post that said that he and Song Zhixu, the bottom has been built tens of thousands of floors, and even just now he and Song Zhixu entered the school with the photos, I don't know what angle to take, did not shoot Lin Ran. Lin Mu read it and handed the mobile phone to Song Zhixu, and then explained to several girls before he died.

"No matter, I am only friends with Song Zhixu, he is also my senior, this matter is still not to spread the word." Song Zhixu took the mobile phone and looked at it, Lin Ran also grabbed his arm to look at it, and when he saw that Song Zhixu and his brother had just gotten out of the car and were close to the photo, he blinked and whispered.

"It was my brother and Song Zhixu, there was no such thing." Song Zhixu's face darkened, but what he was holding in his hand was Lin Mu's mobile phone, and he didn't do anything, just cut it out quickly, and didn't let Lin Ran look at it again.

"Just friends" The girl seemed to be a little disappointed, and then looked at Song Zhixu and Lin Mu, and finally said, Son, they have graduated for so long, they can still come together. Lin Ran looked at them, still a little confused. Song Zhixu's face was already not good-looking, but Lin Ran was around, and he just held Lin Ran's hand and didn't say anything. Lin Mu smiled gently and shook his head.

"It's all rumors, or don't believe it, I'll contact the school to delete this post, don't talk about it in the future." Lin Mudu said this, and the three girls were not embarrassed to say anything more, nodded and held hands and left. Lin Mu looked at Song Zhixu and Lin Ran again.

"This is probably after we graduated, we didn't know it before, I will contact the school and delete the post." Song Zhixu nodded, and pulled Lin Ran forward quickly, directly to the principal's office. Song Zhixu's footsteps were a little fast, holding Lin Ran's hand, Lin Ran was holding it a little painfully, Lin Ran was pulled and stumbled a little, trotting along with Song Zhixu, while whispering.

"Song Zhixu, you are in pain, slow down, my brother is still behind." Song Zhixu suddenly remembered that Lin Ran was pregnant with a child in his belly, and he stopped and turned around to pick Lin Ran up and led him to the principal's office. <

If this matter was before, Song Zhixu probably wouldn't have paid attention to it, not close, except for Mu Qingting, only to get along with Lin Mu more, and it was normal to have photos taken.

But now Lin Ran is around him, just saw those photos, he inexplicably doesn't want these things to exist in the school anymore, so he wants to delete them as soon as possible. Lin Mu took a slightly slower step and quickly followed up. The three of them went all the way to the principal's room, knocked on the door, and the principal was still sitting behind the desk and saw Song Zhixu, who was stunned for a while, and quickly stood up and walked to his side.