Chapter 53: Ran, Well, Don't Move

Lin Ran cried out in collapse, and as soon as he saw Song Zhixu, he didn't even think about it and wanted to go to Song Zhixu's side.

But he was sitting on the bed, his body was too fierce, a head came down from the bed, Song Zhixu was a little far away, Xiao Nanyu immediately went to pick him up, but it was still a little late, so that Lin Ran's head was loaded to the ground. Lin Ran looked up with tears in his eyes, saw Xiao Nanyu, and pushed him away in horror, until Song Zhixu came over, he tightly grasped Song Zhixu's clothes, shrunk in Song Zhixu's arms, and his body could not stop trembling.

"Work, work, don't fight, don't fight." Lin Ran murmured unconsciously in his mouth, and after a while he said, "Please, give Ran Ran something to eat, just take a bite, or fall to the ground." 

Song Zhixu listened, as if a knife had been cut into his heart, and his heart was in pain as if his heart was dripping blood.

"Of course, it won't hit you, it won't hurt your stomach, but of course, don't be afraid." Song Zhixu kept kissing his forehead, saying it in his ear over and over again. Xiao Nanyu stood aside, knowing that there was no way to carry out this today, and he could only sigh and withdraw.

He had told Song Zhixu not to enter the door no matter what he heard, but Song Zhixu still went in. When Lin Ran got close to what he thought was safe, he would curl up, not daring to try again to think about the past, so he could only give up. Lin Ran seemed to be able to listen to Song Zhixu's words this time, leaning on Song Zhixu's arms and gradually quieting down, but still silently shedding tears.

The damage done to him in the past years, as if it were carved into his bones, made him afraid just thinking about it. <

Song Zhixu saw lin ran quiet, so he gently picked him up and put him on the bed, Lin Ran's voice was already shouting dumb, he wanted to give Lin Ran the water on the bedside table, but as soon as he moved, Lin Ran grabbed him tightly.

"Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu don't go, don't be so." Lin Ran put a sticker into his arms again.

Song Zhixu had no choice but to give up, holding Lin Ran tightly in his arms with his arms and whispering comfort.

"I'm here, I won't want you, I'll never let you leave me, but of course, what was in the past will never happen again."

Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran for a long time and Lin Ran quieted down again, leaning into Song Zhixu's arms and sobbing slightly.

Song Zhixu did not dare to make any more movements, and could only hold him tightly in his arms.

I don't know how long later, he noticed that the person in his arms was making a sound, and when he looked down, he found that Lin Ran didn't know when he had fallen asleep.

His nose and eye sockets were still a little red, and his long eyelashes were hung with undried tears, and even in his sleep, he still clutched Song Zhixu's clothes with his hands and did not dare to let go.

Song Zhixu painfully dropped a kiss on his forehead. Looking up, Mu Qingting's head was exposed on the glass on the door, and he glanced at the room and retracted.

Obviously not leaving yet.

Song Zhixu slowly let go of Lin Ran, carefully removed his hand from his clothes, and quickly took his coat and put it in his hand when Lin Ran was uneasy and scratching. Lin Ran was quiet. <

Song Zhixu stood by the bed and looked at him for a while, then relaxed his steps and went out, opening the door Mu Qingting and Xiao Nanyu were still standing outside.

Song Zhixu took a deep breath, still facing Xiao Nanyu.

"Sorry, I couldn't bear to go in and disturb your treatment."