Chapter 11: There is no need to have much intersection with Lin Ran

"I didn't." Song Zhixu shook his head slightly,

he knew that Mu Qingting would definitely ask this, but he knew very well that Lin Ran and Lin Mu were two completely different people, and he would never treat Lin Ran as someone else.

"Is that really the case?" Mu Qingting narrowed his eyes slightly at Song Zhixu, paused and continued, "Zhixu, I know you too well, you are too cold, if it weren't for the fact that he was like Lin Mu, how could you leave Lin Ran around and take care of it yourself?" 

Even if he agreed to take care of Lin Ran for Lin Mu, song Zhixu didn't have many houses in his hands, and he could just throw Lin Ran around and find someone to take care of it.

Lin Rancai came to Song Zhixu's side for two days, but just after seeing the interaction between the two people, Mu Qingting was stunned.

Song Zhixu was able to take the initiative to reach out and touch others, or he had only known someone for two days.

This is absolutely impossible for someone else.

Song Zhixu lowered his eyes and did not answer, he went to the window to look at the courtyard covered by the sunset downstairs, lit a cigarette and smoked quietly.

He didn't know how to answer.

Mu Qingting was right, so he didn't know why he directly brought Lin Ran back, perhaps because Lin Ran carefully snuggled up to him along the way, which made him feel a little soft.

Lin Ran would probably be frightened when he handed him over to a stranger like this, but he said to Lin Ran that he was just a stranger.

Besides, he knew when Xu Xu had softened his heart. <

The word was used on him, and he himself found it a little funny.

Mu Qingting waited for a while to see that Song Zhixu did not have the slightest intention of speaking, sighed, and muttered quietly.

"I don't admit it, others don't know, but I know that after you graduated, you secretly went back to school to see Lin Mu's affairs, and you still want to hide it from me."

The two people were small and lived together at the same level, and after so many years together, Mu Qingting had already made song Zhixu's affairs clear.

Song Zhixu did not speak again, Mu Qingting's mobile phone suddenly rang, he picked up and said a few words to the other side, and then hung up, and said to Song Zhixu: "The meal I ordered in the royal garden was delivered, you opened the door outside the courtyard and let people in." 

Song Zhixu was now standing on a high place, and he could see the car parked at the courtyard gate, but he only casually found the key card from the desk drawer and threw it to Mu Qingting.

"Open the small door and bring in the meal yourself, so outsiders don't have to enter."

"Huh? There are a lot of things, how do I get them myself? Mu Qingting frowned.

"There is a dining cart in the kitchen." Song Zhixu ignored him, extinguished the cigarette in his hand, and walked out of the study first.

Mu Qingting stammered, silently scolding a "stingy man" in his heart, but he could only keep up.

The dusk gradually darkened, the villa was already a little dark, Lin Ran did not turn on the light, a person curled up on the sofa from time to time to glance upstairs. <

As soon as he saw Song Zhixu go downstairs, his eyes lit up, and he immediately trotted to his side and whispered, "Song Zhixu has been gone for a long time, but he didn't secretly eat chocolate."