Chapter 143: The nickname is nian nian

Soft, the little guy with the smell of milk on his body was placed in Lin Ran's arms,

Lin Ran's body was stunned and stiff, and his arms were raised and he did not dare to move, he was afraid that if he accidentally exerted great strength, he would hurt the baby.

It's really different to hold the child in his arms, and it's still different from looking at the pictures on his phone every day.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran was a little flustered, and whispered to Song Zhixu in his mouth, he didn't dare to hug some of them.

Song Zhixu was afraid that Lin Ran's body wound would hurt, and subconsciously reached out to hold the child over, but he did not dare to touch it, his hand strength was even bigger than Lin Ran's, and he had not learned how to hold the child.

Xiao Shilan smiled when she saw this, and took the child back, and the nurse pushed the incubator out, and Xiao Shilan put the child back, and a few people went back.

Along the way, Lin Ran was pushed by Song Zhixu, and from time to time he had to look sideways into the incubator and couldn't help but smile.

When he returned to the suite, Xiao Zhengnan had already driven Lin Mu and Song Chengjing to the hospital, and today the child was brought back on the first day, and they naturally wanted to come.

After the nurse sent the child and left, several big men gathered around to see, only Lin Ran could not stand up in a wheelchair, so he could not see anything.

Song Zhixu noticed him and pushed the wheelchair to the side of the incubator, and Lin Ran lifted himself up so that he could see the children inside through the transparent plastic wall.

Although Lin Ran gave birth to a child, he could not have milk like a normal woman, so Xiao Shilan prepared the milk powder early, and when the child woke up, she fed him milk, so that the little guy could feed himself, and he was not picky about eating and drinking.

Xiao Shilan took him in her arms, sat on the sofa to feed, looked at Song Zhixu and Lin Ran, and whispered.

"Now the children have been born for a week, and they are out of danger, have you two thought of a name?"

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, he always thought simple, just quietly pregnant with the baby, these things have not been thought about, obviously Song Zhixu is also a little confused.

Lin Ran thought about it seriously.

"Call 04 little crooked is good"

His turtle is called Xiao Wei, the cat is called Xiao Bad, and the child is called Xiao Wei.

As soon as Lin Ran's words came out, everyone in the room was stunned, and this time even Lin Mu had some ridiculous words that he couldn't listen to.

"Of course, this child is called Xiao Wei, do you still want to get a small zheng"

Lin Ran bit his lip and nodded, his goldfish was not fed, otherwise the goldfish would have a name.

Finally, Song Zhixu sighed and said seriously.

"Call it Song Nian, the nickname is called Nian Nian, otherwise the little crooked Little Zheng is too awkward."

Several people looked at Song Zhixu and felt that this name was not bad, and this child of the New Year really tossed the family not lightly. <

Fortunately, the future hukou is according to the solar calendar, otherwise the child was born in a disorderly manner, and it happens to be a New Year's Eve, born before twelve o'clock, born after twelve o'clock do not know, the birth of a child spans a year.