Chapter 162: If there is a grape flavor today, the cantaloupe can do it

"Aunt Wang." Lin Ran was frightened for a moment, took a step back, grabbed Song Zhixu with his hand, and then hurried to help Aunt Wang, and Aunt Wang got up and did not kneel.

Aunt Wang shook her head, still kneeling on the ground and crying, she only waited for Song Zhixu's words, she knew that Lin Ran was useless, and the last person to speak still wanted Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran saw that Aunt Wang was crying so hard that she didn't know what to do for a while, so she could only turn back to Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu, what to do, Aunt Wang is crying."

Song Zhixu touched Lin Ran's hair and said to him.

"Of course, you go and see the year." Lin Ran was still a little uneasy, standing still and not moving, this would also be a little red eyes, he knew that Aunt Wang was a good person, he wanted to help Aunt Wang, but he didn't know what to do.

Song Zhixu took Lin Ran into his arms, and there was nothing he could do about it, sighing.

"How much is needed"

Aunt Wang immediately looked up at him, and there were still some tears in her eyes.

"If you want 200,000, Mr. Song, I really can't do anything like this, my son is gambling outside, he owes money, they say that if they don't pay back, they will cut off his hand, I am this son." Song Zhixu already had some gloom in his eyes, but Lin Ran couldn't say anything here.

Lin Ran pulled on his clothes again, and Song Zhixu could only call his assistant and take 200,000 yuan in cash.

Two hundred thousand is indeed not much for him, and it will not take long to send it over, but Aunt Wang has now touched his bottom line, so Song Zhixu is considering letting Aunt Wang leave.

Aunt Wang is good, and Lin Ran also likes her, but Song Zhixu only wants to make the people around Lin Ran simpler.

And Aunt Wang's family is like a time bomb, and he doesn't want to bury this bomb next to Lin Ran. Aunt Wang heard his phone and slammed her head the ground, thanking him.

Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran and flew away, Aunt Wang could be regarded as his elder, and he could not afford this gift.

After half an hour, Assistant Zhou brought a small box over, and Song Zhixu handed it to Aunt Wang to let her see.

Aunt Wang opened it and looked at it, and then said thank you to Song Zhixu.

"Mr. Song, although our family has no money, we will definitely find a way to return it to you, and we will definitely return it to you."

Song Zhi promised to ask Assistant Zhou to send her back, after all, her family was still waiting for money.

"Mr. Song, I'll send the money back and I'll be back to work right away." Aunt Wang hurriedly said.

Song Zhixu let her not have to come over today, she was at home, she would not have a problem.

Aunt Wang and Assistant Zhou walked out the door, and Lin Ran pulled on Song Zhixu's sleeve again and asked in a low voice.

"Song Zhixu, is Aunt Wang going to fight?" He had just heard that Aunt Wang's son had been arrested by the bad guys.

Song Zhixu turned his head to look at him, slightly raised his eyebrows, and pinched the tip of Lin Ran's nose again.

Lin Ran shook his head: "But you can't fight, Song Zhixu can go, Song Zhixu can go to fight." <

Song Zhixu laughed out loud, and he was a little helpless.