Chapter 52: Song Zhixu, looking for Song Zhixu

The time was still a little early, the day had just dawned, Lin Mu probably had just woken up, and after the phone was connected, his voice still had some husky that had just woken up early in the morning.

"Do you know what's wrong?" I haven't called Lin Mu since I left Lin Ran with Song Zhixu. Lin Mu knew that Lin Ran did not often use mobile phones, so he did not feel how to do anything, but as soon as he saw Song Zhixu's phone, he still subconsciously felt that Lin Ran had something to do.

Song Zhixu glanced at the door of the ward, still facing the phone.

"It's okay, I just want to learn something about Lin Ran's past with you." Song Zhixu did not tell lin ran about his hospitalization.

Lin Ran's current situation,

"Ran Ran's past" Lin Mu was silent for a while, a little confused how Song Zhixu could suddenly ask these, is there something wrong with you how can you suddenly ask these "

Song Zhixu did not hide it, or simply said what he received.

"We received a box yesterday that your father left for Lin Ran, and it contained a half-million passbook and a house of real estate, as well as some photos of Lin Ran when he was a child." Song Zhixu was silent for a moment, and then asked him what he had been wondering, Lin Mu was silent for a long time, and finally he was still Dao.

"No, Lin Ran is my half-brother, he was only taken back to the Lin family by my father when he was three years old, and he was raised in the Lin family until the age of the factory before he was sent out." Before thinking about it, Lin Mu's face was a little pale, and a touch of guilt rose in his heart. Song Zhixu was a little surprised, so that the person Xiao Shilan saw in the Lin family that time was Lin Ran.

But if he was sent away at the age of eight, why didn't Lin Ran remember, "Lin Mu, I asked Lin Ran about this, and he said he didn't remember." SSong Zhixu asked again.

"Of course, he had some changes when he was a child, and he had forgotten what had happened before, so he really didn't remember those things." Lin Mu explained. Song Zhixu didn't know what to say for a moment and fell silent. 

Lin Mu over there lived for a while and then said, "But the real estate you are talking about, I don't know, should be left by my father alone, after all, he owes Ran Ran a lot, and his heart has always been guilty."

A while ago, the family suffered a change and lacked money, and Lin Mu once wanted to mortgage all the family's property to raise money.

Therefore, except for the Lin family's old residence, he had already counted all the properties, and there was not a single suite in Lin Ran's name.

That is to say, if that house really existed, it should have been cut off from the Lin family's property a long time ago, and only in this way did Lin Ran's name make sense.

Song Zhixu's lips pulled out a sneering smile, not to Lin Mu, but to Lin Father's "guilt", according to Lin Ran's reaction yesterday, in those years of life in the Lin family, Lin Ran's life was not good.

After all, Lin Ran hadn't seen his father since he went abroad, so those shadows could only be left over from his childhood.

"Well, then I'll take Lin Ran over and take a look later." Song Zhixu said.

Lin Mu was not suitable for opening his mouth more at this time, so he just answered, and before hanging up the phone, Lin Mu asked tentatively again. <

"Zhi Xu, is it okay are you okay?"

Song Zhi Xu looked through the glass on the door, looked at the hospital bed inside, and hugged the big white cat and kissed Lin Ran several times, "Hmm" a sound.