Chapter 98: Lin Ran felt pitiful

Lin Ran looked back, a little confused about how Song Zhixu could suddenly hug him, but he still relaxed his body and leaned into Song Zhixu's arms.

"Of course, I'm sorry, I ignored you before, I apologize to you, it won't be good in the future," Song Zhixu's voice deliberately softened a little, and said in Lin Ran's ear. Lin Ran still didn't understand why Song Zhixu suddenly said this, but he felt that Song Zhixu was so gentle now. The head glanced at the big white cat lying next to it, then looked at Song Zhixu, and then kissed Song Zhixu on the chin.

"Song Zhixu, we also have a kitten is not good" Song Zhixu froze, and his gaze slowly shifted from Lin Ran's face to the cat next to him, and he thought about the two turtles at home. The two turtles had already divided Lin Ran's attention in the fish tank, and if he had another cat, there would be no place for him on the bed.

"If you like it, I'll take you over later to play, there are already two turtles in the house, so I won't have cats."

"No," Lin Ran was a little disappointed, he bit his lip and whispered, but he wanted another small pet. "Song Zhixu can't be at home sometimes, and the two turtles like to shrink their heads into their shells, and he wants to talk, but the two turtles ignore him. The big house was empty, and Lin Ran felt very pitiful. Song Zhixu opened his mouth, and then looked at the white hairs on Lin Ran's body that had been stuck because he had been playing with the cat for a while, and he finally hesitated for a long time or shook his head.

"Of course, if you don't keep two turtles, you have two turtles." Lin Ran bit his lip, lowered his eyes, touched his stomach, and his eyes immediately turned red.

"But I want to." Lin Ran has always been very obedient, rarely willful, not to mention that his eyes were red, and Song Zhixu was also distressed.

He quickly kissed Lin Ran and whispered to him.

"Well, if you don't cry, I'll buy it for you, and I'll buy it for you in a minute." Lin Ran only then looked up at Song Zhixu, his eyes were still red, but a smile was already on his face. Song Zhixu promised to buy him a kitten. Suddenly there was a soft tapping sound at the door, and Xiao Nanyu, who had watched a good one not far away, suddenly stood up from behind his desk, strode over to open the door, and welcomed Mu Qingting at the door in.

"Dr. Mu, how did you get here, didn't you say I went to dinner with you?" Xiao Nanyu had a little more smile on his face in front of Mu Qingting and whispered.

"It's all noon, and before you can move, I'll come by myself." Mu Qingting was still not used to Xiao Nanyu being too close to him, he pushed Xiao Nanyu away a little and walked into the office, "Old Song, how did you bring Ranran over again" This is a hospital, not another place, and it is not a good thing to come here often. Song Zhixu glanced at Lin Ran, didn't say much, just whispered.

"Ran wanted to see the cat and played with him for a while." Mu Qingting didn't ask much either. Looking at the time, it was indeed noon, although the two people had just eaten before coming out, they were not hungry, and Dan Linran still had a lunch break at noon, so he didn't stay much. <

"The medicine I took last time was a bit bitter, but I didn't like to eat it, and there was nothing else" Lin Ran's face was not good recently, and his body was also a little thinner, Song Zhixu was still a little uneasy, Mu Qingting looked back at Xiao Nanyucai.

"I don't know much about that, so if you go upstairs from my side, I'll take you to the obstetrician-gynecologist." Song Zhixu pulled Lin Ran to stand up, and the four of them went upstairs on Mu Qingting's side, and after taking the medicine for Lin Ran again, Song Zhixu took Lin Ran away. Mu Qingting was pulled back to his office by Xiao Nanyu again, and when he closed the door, Xiao Nanyu turned around and pressed Mu Qingting behind the door, and his face showed a little pity.