Chapter 67: There is some swelling in the stomach

The person on the other side seemed to be somewhat surprised, and asked after a while.

"Why do you say that?"

song Zhixu cast his eyes out of the window, and he didn't know how he could have such an idea.

It may be because the Lin family's parents are really bad for Lin Ran and throw him out without asking, or it may be because of the house that went to see that day. Although the house is not large, it can be seen full of traces of life, but when Lin Ran was five years old, Lin Ran was changed to the head of the household, and the money in the passbook may have gone all the way to the owner of the house. Inexplicably, Song Zhixu felt that the owner of that house was more like Lin Ran's father.

After a while, Song Zhixu still said, "I don't know, it's just my intuition."

"Lin Ran is indeed a child of the Lin family." The person on the other side only said one word after a while.

"That box, and the contents of the box, were left to Lin Ran by Uncle Lin before he died," Song Zhixu asked again. The person on the other side did not speak for a while, was silent for a while, and then suddenly changed the topic, asking:

Song Zhixu did not understand why he asked such a question, but he still thought about it seriously.

"It's been more than two months, what's wrong"

"What's wrong I'm sleeping in the guest room now, what did you say to your mother"

Suddenly a little more annoyed voice made Song Zhixu's body stiffen, and he also remembered what Xiao Shilan said before he left.

"Didn't Dad say you wanted me to get my mom back, and I didn't do it." <

Song Zhixu's words were not finished, and the other party left him a sentence that you look at and do it yourself. Just hung up the phone, he sighed, a little helpless.

At that time, I only wanted Xiao Shilan to go back, but I didn't think about this, I didn't expect that his father had lived in a guest room for more than two months, and it was really miserable.

Fortunately, he was well-behaved and obedient, and never threw him out of the bedroom.

Thinking of Lin Ran, Song Zhixu unconsciously evoked a smile at the corner of his lips, and stood by the window for a while, he subconsciously wanted to smoke a cigarette, but he got the cigarette and put it back. Like the smell of smoke, although Lin Ran did not say, but Song Zhixu also saw it, so after being with Lin Ran, he did not smoke much anymore, and when he was out on business for a while, he was sometimes too tired and would smoke a few to refresh his mind, so he picked it up again.

But since he came back, Song Zhixu did not smoke again, put the cigarette back, went back to the bedroom, went to bed and took Lin Ran in his arms, Song Zhixu also slept with him, he traveled for so long, he was indeed tired. Lin Ran was able to sleep, Song Zhixu was also sleepy, and the two of them slept from morning until evening before waking up.

Lin Ran opened his eyes first and looked around, he was in Song Zhixu's bedroom, and Song Zhixu still held him in his arms. Lin Ran moved, climbed up to Song Zhixu's body and stretched out his fingertips to poke Song Zhixu's cheek, Song Zhixu frowned slightly, Lin Ran was afraid that he would wake up Song Zhixu would be angry, and all of them quickly leaned over and kissed Lin Ran's cheek. Song Zhixu laughed a few times, opened his eyes to look at Lin Ran on his body, and after a while directly turned over and pressed the person and pinched his face.

"Baby, you woke me up, are you going to accept my punishment ?quot; LLin Ran was pressed, not afraid at all, blinked his eyes, and was still a little curious.