Chapter 109: kills Ran ran's fish

At the end, Lin Ran's sweaty body was let go by Song Zhixu, he subconsciously touched his stomach, and his eyes were moist and looked at Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu laughed lightly, leaned over and kissed him, and then gently rubbed his waist and whispered.

"Baby, is there any discomfort there"

Lin Ran blushed and shook his head, he was not uncomfortable, Song Zhixu was very gentle this time, did not make him uncomfortable.

But Lin Ran still bit his lip and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, ran want to take a bath."

Although Song Zhixu did not make him sticky, but there was a lot of sweat on his body, there was still some discomfort.

"Well, wait a minute, I'll give you water."

Song Zhixu sorted himself out, casually draped a bathrobe, stood up and went into the bathroom.

After putting the water in the bathtub, Song Zhixu returned to the bed, picked lin ran up, and carried him to the bathtub to gently wash him.

Lin Ran was a little drowsy because of her pregnancy, plus she had just sweated some sweat again, and she was a little drowsy lying in the bathtub.

Song Zhixu subconsciously slowed down his movements, slowly washed him, and when lin ran was taken out, Lin Ran was already asleep, Song Zhixu put him on the bed, and then he returned to the bathroom, washed it with a shower and hugged Lin Ran to sleep.

After sleeping until the next day when it was bright, the sun melted the snow outside the window, and the two woke up hugging each other. Lin Ran's body was still a little sour, and he pressed his cheek to Song Zhixu's chest and did not want to move, but Song Zhixu was afraid that he would be hungry, so he still picked the person up from the bed, and when he woke up, he dressed him and took him to wash. Carrying Lin Ran from the bedroom to the downstairs living room and putting it on the sofa, Song Zhixu went into the kitchen to cook, and before long his ingredients were not ready, Lin Ran's exclamation suddenly came from the living room, followed by crying.

Song Zhixu's heart tightened, put down the things in his hand, walked quickly to the living room, and saw Lin Ran standing in front of the big fish tank, his crying body was trembling, and the tears fell drop

by drop, "Ranran, what's wrong" Song Zhixu was a little nervous, after all, he just finished doing that kind of thing last night, he also thought that Lin Ran's body was uncomfortable, and his stomach hurt again.

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, tearfully raised his hand and pointed to the big fish tank, crying and shrugging his shoulders.

"Song Zhixu, the fish and fish of Ranran, are all dead, and they have not yet given birth to cubs, they are all dead." Lin Ran's heart was uncomfortable, and the tears kept flowing down.

Song Zhixu was stunned for a moment, turned his head to look at the fish tank, only to find that there was a piece of fish with a white belly floating in the fish tank, ten, and one of them was all dead. <

Song Zhixu also didn't understand why this was so, obviously Lin Ran had been raising well before, and he had never been sick, how could he all die overnight.

He glanced over and saw that the fish had been bitten and torn, and some of them had only one head left, ten of them, and not a single corpse, and the two turtles that he had thrown into it last night seemed to have eaten and were sinking into the water, their limbs sticking out of the water, and their heads were stretched out. Lin Ran also followed suit, looked at it for a while and understood, and sobbed and choked.