Chapter 102: That's where my brother and Song Zhixu only knew about it

[If you accidentally subscribe to the treasure, come back later, I tried to replace it earlier, my fault, I chopped the hand "

Shen Shen Yizhou is my uncle Xiao."] Jiang Suiyu was most afraid of facing the parents of the older generation, especially Uncle Xiao, who did not know what to say for a while.

Shen Yizhou leaned over again and looked at his mobile phone screen.

"I'll pick it up for you, Shen Yizhou whispered,

Jiang Suiyu looked at Shen Yizhou, and finally shook his head.

He grew up under Uncle Xiao's eyes, Uncle Xiao has always been very good to him, and later after he was with Shen Yizhou, Although Uncle Xiao was not good at saying anything, he never had a good face for Shen Yizhou.

Shen Yizhou didn't speak much, and every time he was disciplined, he listened silently, but Jiang Suiyu didn't want him to be wronged.

Jiang Suiyu gave up his position to Shen Yizhou, and then went out to answer the phone himself.

He shouted respectfully at the phone:

The person across from him "um" and was silent for a while before asking in a slightly older voice.

"Xiao Yu, I heard that you have also returned to China, are you with ZhengNan?"

Jiang Suiyu subconsciously glanced at the ward, and then quickly nodded.

"Well, the place where I live is not quite close to xiao Zhengnan's." After all, he was also a man, and when Xiao Zhengnan had just confessed to his family before, he was suspected of being with him, so Jiang Suiyu still quickly explained that he did not live with Xiao Zhengnan. <

"Well, the place to stay is very good, there is a care." The person on the other side listened, agreed, and after a while asked, "Do you know the current situation of Zhengnan, do you know?"

Uncle Xiao has always said something, and he will not twist and turn, and today's desire to talk and stop makes Jiang Suiyu feel a little more worried.

He opened his mouth, but still whispered, "Uncle Xiao, if you have anything you want to know, just ask me."

The person on the other side coughed softly, and then asked directly.

"You've always been around Zhengnan, do you know how Lin Mu is, how is he, compared with the previous one"

Jiang Suiyu knew that he wanted to ask Lin Mu, and hurriedly said: "Uncle Xiao Lin Mu is very good, much better than the previous one, it is simply incomparable."

Jiang Suiyu stood by the bedside and praised Old Master Xiao on the phone After all, he also liked Lin Mu a lot, which would talk a lot about Lin Mu's good ability.

Old Master Xiao on the other side didn't know if he was listening carefully, he hadn't spoken much, and when Jiang Suiyu had finished speaking, he faintly "um" a sound.

After two more words of instruction from the elders, the two men hung up the phone.

Jiang Suiyu subconsciously took two steps into the bedroom, wanting to talk to Xiao Zhengnan about this matter, but thinking that Lin Mu was still inside, he stopped again, and finally turned a corner into the kitchen

Shen Yizhou has not been idle in the kitchen, although he can't stir-fry vegetables, but he still uses a knife, which will already be a bit clumsy to cut all the dishes. <

Jiang Suiyu walked over, looked at it, and then couldn't help but laugh a few times.

"Shen Yizhou, you are still quite powerful, the same cutting method, you can cut every piece of thickness, size is different."