Chapter 161: Ran ran's ass is particularly good to pinch

Song Zhixu did not expect it either, his eyes sank, and he asked directly.

"When"

"Yesterday, I saw it upstairs, I thought I was looking for Aunt Wang, but I didn't see him ring the doorbell, and after a while I left." Mu Qingting has been here for the past few days, and will go upstairs to use Song Zhixu's study, just to see. He hadn't taken it seriously, after all, Aunt Wang had lived here for two days, and it wasn't a big deal for her family to come and look for her, but Aunt Wang hadn't gone out behind, mu Qingting had also knocked on the side and asked about it, and Aunt Wang also said that no one had come.

"Either I think about it too much, or Aunt Wang's son is really of bad character, and word has spread in the hospital, so you should still pay attention to it, or install a few more monitors at the door." Song Zhixu glanced at the door, and there was already surveillance.

He nodded and didn't say more. In fact, he has not told others that there is monitoring in his home, and before he was afraid of any accident in order to see Lin Ran at any time, he installed monitoring everywhere in his home, even if it was a toilet. But because he's been at home for months, and because there's always someone in the house, it's not convenient, so he turned off the monitoring of the house and never turned it on.

In this way, he will have to turn on the monitoring of the home recently, but a few inconvenient places will continue to be closed, otherwise Aunt Wang will not be suitable here.

Because he did this privately, plus he installed invisible cameras, no one else knew, not even Mu Qingting. After Zhi Xu said that he would pay attention, Mu Qingting drove away. SSong Zhixu stood outside for a while and then returned to the villa. Lin Ran put the little guy on the sofa, and now the little guy has skillfully turned over, lying on the couch and trying to climb towards Lin Ran, but he doesn't have enough strength, so he can only move in the same place. Aunt Wang stood to the side and talked to Lin Ran, and Aunt Wang's little grandson was also brought up by her, and she was still experienced in raising children. Hearing the movement at the door, Lin Ran looked up at Song Zhixu and smiled at him.

"Song Zhixu has been gone for a long time, and the baby wants to climb." Lin Ran stood up, walked over to Song Zhixu, pulled him to the edge of the sofa, and let him watch the child on the sofa struggle. Song Zhixu pinched his cheek and kissed him on the forehead again, but finally didn't say anything. He had to be willing to contact outsiders and like Aunt Wang, so Song Zhixu didn't want him to know too many messy things. The chubby big orange cat also ran over, rubbing on Lin Ran's pants and whispering "meow". Lin Ran squatted down and touched the little bad head.

"Little bad guy, can't eat, little bad is too fat, want to lose weight." The big orange cat was raised so well here in Lin Ran, it was just one year old, and it had already gone straight to fifteen pounds, lying on Lin Ran's legs for a while, and the legs were going to be numb. The big orange cat rubbed Lin Ran again, and at Lin Ran's feet, he honestly stayed still when he lay on the ground. After getting fat, the cat's exercise is also less, usually a random trip on the ground, and you have to be careful when walking, don't step on him. Let Lin Ran play downstairs, Song Zhixu went upstairs again, and turned on the monitoring of the home, but the fitting room and the toilet were not opened. If it was before, there was only him and Lin Ran in the family, the two people had already met frankly, but now there was Aunt Wang, it was a little inconvenient, so Song Zhixu only turned on the monitoring of each room in the house, plus the living room, these should be enough. Lin Ran didn't know that there was a monitoring installation at home, so Song Zhixu didn't tell him. 

After Song Zhixu began to work in the company, he slowly became busy, and there were some decisions in the company that could not be made or to find him, he was not at ease lin ran at home, he usually let Assistant Zhou send it over, or he handled it online. But he stayed at home for half a month, there were no strangers around the villa, Zhou Xian did not come back, only Aunt Wang still came to take care of Lin Ran and the children every day, Song Zhixu slowly began to go to the company.