Chapter 113: Ran ran away from home

Lin Ran was stunned for a while before he came back, and he picked it up and looked at it, and then he looked at the ones below, all of which were small things, pens, handkerchiefs, and number plates, and at the bottom of the two pictures. Lin Ran's heart was inexplicably a little confused, his hands were shaking unconsciously, but he still slowly picked up the photo. Above the picture are two smiling faces, both of which are familiar to him, Song Zhixu and his brother.

"Song Zhixu, with his brother" Lin Ran put down the box, seriously looked at the photo in his hand, because it was a big head photo of the face, so the person above was very clear, and there was another picture below, which was the back of two people walking together. Just the back shadow, Lin Ran could also recognize at a glance that this was Song Zhixu and Lin Mu.

His body seemed to have suddenly lost strength, and Song Zhixu rarely showed too much smile, even if it was often a shallow smile for him, but in this photo, the smile almost occupied Song Zhixu's face. Lin Ran suddenly remembered that last time on Mu Qingting's computer, there was a photo of Song Zhixu kissing his brother, and Song Zhixu said that he was very familiar with his brother.

Lin Ran unconsciously blushed his eyes, and only when the tears fell did he come back to his senses.

Lin Ran let go of the paper box, hurriedly got up from the ground and went back to the bedroom, ripped open the quilt, and threw himself on the bed to cover himself.

Song Zhixu liked his brother, he kissed his brother, and took pictures together, hiding his brother's things in a box and putting them under the bed.

So the person he likes is his brother, and he knows how long he has been under the quilt, and the child in his stomach seems to feel his sadness and kicks hard.

Lin Ran's stomach hurt, and he looked down and touched it gently, he got up from the bed, went downstairs to get his mobile phone, and wanted to call Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran would never hide from Song Zhixu, found the photo, and felt sad, the first thing he thought of was to ask Song Zhixu.

Taking back the mobile phone and sitting on the bed, Lin Ran dialed Song Zhixu's number, and the phone 0 went to Song Zhixu several times before picking it up, and Song Zhixu's slightly suppressed voice came from inside.

"What's wrong"

Song Zhixu was in a meeting, there were also partners sitting opposite, he was not good to leave, and he was afraid that lin ran would have something to do if he did not answer the phone, so he could only turn his head slightly and answer the phone.

"Song Zhixu" Lin Ran bit his lip and asked in a low voice,

there were still people at the meeting who were introducing this cooperation, Song Zhixu did not hear Lin Ran's words clearly, but vaguely heard Lin Ran say brother.

He thought for a moment and said,

"No." Lin is. Lin Ran still wanted to explain, but was interrupted by Song Zhixu.

"Of course, I have something to do now, I'll come home later, okay."

In the meeting with the partners, Song Zhixu was not good at calling all the time, and could only gently reassure Lin Ran first.

A layer of fog floated in Lin Ran's eyes, and Song Zhixu on the other end had already hung up the phone.

Lin Ran sat on the bed for a while, and suddenly saw the clothes on the balcony that he had washed and dried yesterday, and he was stunned. <

Because Lin Ran couldn't use a dryer, he washed his clothes by hand and then hung them on the balcony shelf, which would make him get up, walk over and pick up his clothes, and wear them on his body regardless of whether the clothes had dried yet.