Chapter 149: should naturally live in the sun

Song Zhixu spoke in Lin Ran's ear for a long time, and Lin Ran seemed to be still immersed in his own world and had not returned to his senses.

The crying of the child next to him was a little hoarse, Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, or let him go, went to pick up the child, and returned to Lin Ran's side.

Probably because the child's crying was too loud, Lin Ran slowly returned to his senses, and the man looked at Song Zhixu in a daze and whispered his name.

Song Zhixu was overjoyed, put the child on the bed, hugged Lin Ran again, and gently patted his back.

"Of course, the previous ones are all over, and that kind of thing will never happen again, and no one will hit you again, don't be afraid, I'm here."

Lin Ran nodded slightly, and his eyes were attracted to him by the crying child next to him, and he whispered.

"Song Zhixu, the baby is hungry." Woke up in the middle of the night crying, must be hungry.

Song Zhixu handed the little guy to Lin Ran to hold, and went downstairs to make milk powder himself. Lin Ran looked at the little guy's crying red face for a while, touched it, and it should be urine.

He got out of bed and took a new piece of diaper, slowly changed it for the child, and soon Song Zhixu came up from downstairs, and the two of them wiped the child with baby wipes, got dressed before feeding him.

The little guy will now hold the bottle with his own hand, but Song Zhixu still holds him and holds the bottle to feed him. Lin Ran stayed on the bed, looking at Song Zhixu and the child with some trepidation, and his heart was soft. <

He's not alone now, he has Song Zhixu and children, and he'll never be alone again.

He hadn't thought about the previous things for a long time, but today Xiao Nanyu asked him, and he slowly followed Xiao Nanyu's words and thought about it, remembering a lot of previous things, he sat at night and had nightmares, dreaming that he was still in the previous one, locked up in his villa for more than ten years.

He didn't mop the floor clean, so there was no food to eat, he was hungry and wanted to eat something, he was kicked a few times by the nanny's son, and then he was locked in the empty room, the other party stood outside the room and looked at him from the window on the door, laughing at him as a fool Song Zhixu fed the child, and then put him on the crib, and patted the small pendant on the crib with his hand. 

The rubber little yellow duck was hung directly above the crib, swaying slightly, and Little Song Nian lay on the crib to look at it, reaching out to grab it, but he couldn't catch it. Song Zhixu took advantage of his own play, sat down on the edge of the bed and took Lin Ran in his arms and gently kissed his forehead.

Before leaving the hospital during the day, Xiao Nanyu had already reminded him that Lin Ran would think of the previous events to reassure him more, so Song Zhixu didn't have to ask now to know that Lin Ran must have dreamed of the past again.

He gently patted Lin Ran's back.

"Of course, in the past, I was not around you, so you were bullied, and you will never be bullied again, and no one can bully you in the future, otherwise I will beat him, okay." Xiang Song Zhixu, asked him in a hoarse voice.

"Surely you won't go hungry?"

"Well, never again." Song Zhixu nodded seriously.

"Will you be beaten or locked up in a small room?" Lin Ran's eyes were a little red, and he wanted to cry.

Song Zhixu quickly hugged him tightly again, telling him over and over again that he wouldn't. Lin Ran relaxed a little, the little guy who had eaten enough and played enough was lying on the crib and fell asleep again, Song Zhixu comforted Lin Ran for a while, and also held him to lie down. When Lin Ran was asleep again, Song Zhixu looked at the ceiling of the roof, a little out of his mind, he was originally very determined to make Lin Ran better, 1 But now he was suddenly a little uncertain.