Chapter 189: There won't really be a second treasure

Mu Qingting on the other end of the phone was silent for a long time, and finally whispered.

"Talk about anything, this matter doesn't make sense, there is nothing to talk about."

Song Zhixu knew about Mu Qingting's situation, and originally considered whether to persuade him again, but there were a few noises from the opposite side, and then another voice came out of the mobile phone.

"Mr. Song, thank you very much yesterday, I will talk to him."

Song Zhixu was a little speechless for a while, he had just denied to Mu Qingting that he had sent it, and now Xiao Nanyu came to thank him, wasn't this crossing the river and demolishing the bridge?

Song Zhixu had not yet spoken, and he heard the sound of Mu Qingting grabbing the mobile phone, and Xiao Nan encountered a faint Dao in the mobile phone.

"Mr. Song, Tingting needs to calm down, the next time I have a chance, I will invite you to dinner, and thank you again."

Song Zhixu saw lin ran on the bedroom bed moving, it should be awake, he could only answer once, and hung up the phone.

Taking the mobile phone back to the bedroom, casually throwing it aside, Song Zhixu went to the bed and sat down, pulled out Lin Ran's sullen little face from the quilt, and leaned over to kiss it.

"Baby, awake, hungry or not?"

Probably yesterday was too tired, the two people lying in bed to sleep for some time, it is now more than eight o'clock, it is almost time for breakfast.

Lin Ran yawned, stretched out his arm, hugged Song Zhixu's waist again, and shook his head gently.

"Don't be hungry, Song Zhixu will sleep with ran for a while, okay?"

Lin Ran had some bed, but he didn't want to remember it, and wanted Song Zhixu to sleep with him for a while.

Song Zhixu did not refuse, and lifted the quilt and lay on the bed.

He was just anxious, he was just wearing pajamas, lying on the bed, pulling Lin Ran into his arms and hugging him, and then lying with him for half an hour, Lin Ran was sure not to sleep, and the two of them got up.

Song Zhixu went to the kitchen to see, there was no one at home for a long time, there were not many things that could make breakfast, only the refrigerator and the dumplings that had been wrapped and frozen before.

He took it out and cooked some, finished eating with Lin Ran, the two of them leaned on the sofa and played for a while, Song Zhixu still had some work to do, went upstairs, Lin Ran took the cat to the lawn of the courtyard to bask in the sun.

In the early autumn, the grass on the lawn is still green, and after some time, when the weather is cold, the grass will be yellow.

Lin Ran was lying on the grass, Xiao Bad had never been out of the villa, there was some fear, so he leaned over him and lay down, and unconsciously Lin Ran fell asleep.

I don't know how long it took for Lin Ran to feel that he was being picked up before he opened his eyes, and he saw that Song Zhixu was bending down to pick him up, and saw that Lin Ran was awake.

"How to fall asleep outside, now the weather is starting to be cold, and it is freezing outside to catch a cold."

Lin Ran naturally leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, rubbed it gently, and quietly stopped talking.

He felt a little tired these days, maybe he had not rested well in an unfamiliar place before, and the whole person had some laziness, did not want to move, and lay unconsciously and fell asleep.