Chapter 181 :Sleeping with the Little Bad Cat's Nest

"Brother..." Lin Ran cried out again, "Brother, you don't have to avoid me."

Of course, Lin Ran knew that Lin Mu had deliberately avoided him during this time, Lin Mu had always been very kind to him, and every time he called, Lin Mu would definitely connect immediately, and it would not be the same as this time.

"Of course... It's my mom, right? Was it her in the past that hit you? Lin Mu's voice was a little hoarse.

Although Song Zhixu didn't say anything before, But Lin Mu still thought of something himself, at that time there were not many people who dared to bully Lin Ran at home, although there was no disclosure of Lin Ran's identity, but everyone in the family could guess that Lin Ran was his father's illegitimate son, so no one dared to bully him, and the person who could beat Lin Ran was the one.

But Lin Mu couldn't believe this, although his mother had some strength, she was still very good to him, so Lin Mu was a little reluctant to admit it.

During this period of time, he found several subordinates who worked in his home, and Lin Ran's things were still somewhat known, so that Lin Mu did not dare to face Lin Ran.

"Brother, the past things, of course, don't remember, don't mention it, okay?"

Those misfortunes in the past, Lin Ran really didn't want to mention it again, because he didn't know what to say, he now had Song Zhixu, he sometimes wondered if he would tolerate Song Zhixu and other people's children, there was no doubt that he couldn't, although he couldn't do anything to beat people.

However, those things had nothing to do with his brother, when he was a child, his brother was the only person who was good to him, and Lin Ran did not want those past to have an impact.

Lin Mu was silent for a while, and softly "um" a sound, he could only say sorry for the past things, and then he was even better to Lin Ran.

"Of course, you. I have already checked the father's matter, but there is no clue, I only know that during the time of your father's death, my father did have a bad trip, and he left for three months, but there was no record of travel. "

Just know the business trip, but do not know where to go, what kind of work, this is also Lin Mu found a lot of company records, only to find out, the rest of the temporarily cannot find too much.

Lin Ran's hand was slightly clenched, and after listening to Lin Mu say that there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes, he still smiled.

"Brother, don't be in a hurry, after all, it was many years ago, don't worry."

"Well, of course, I'll find it." Lin Mu said seriously again.

"Okay." Lin Ran responded, and then changed the topic and talked for a while.

Just Lin Ran came in a hurry, the bedroom door was not closed, which would squeeze open a gap from the outside, the orange big cat probed its head and came in, saw Lin Ran "meow" a few times, jumped on the bed again, and rubbed next to him.

Little bad is very well-behaved, almost never go upstairs, let alone into the bedroom, this time is really too long to see Lin Ran, only to sneak in, into the bedroom there is still some fear, only dare to be around Lin Ran.

Lin Ran took the cat and lay on the bed, talking to Lin Mu on the phone.

The two brothers chatted for a while, and after hanging up, Lin Ran was a little sleepy, so he carried the cat into the quilt and fell asleep not long after.

In the morning, I got up to pack my bags, took another car and plane, and Lin Ran had not had time to rest all the way home, he was indeed a little tired.