Chapter 81: Don't be Song Zhixu's baby anymore

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran next to him, Lin Ran also happened to look at him, the two people looked at each other, Lin Ran blinked his eyes and asked in a low voice.

"What is a daughter-in-law"

He is Song Zhixu's daughter-in-law, but not a daughter-in-law.

"Of course, are there any other people coming with you?" asked Xiao Shilan, pulling Lin Ran aside.

Lin Ran shook his head and whispered.

"Auntie, no, only Ran ran and Song Zhixu." After a while he said, "The little one and the little one's daughter-in-law didn't come, and the little turtles weren't allowed to fly because they didn't have their seats." "Except for Xiao Gui and Xiao Qi's daughter-in-law, Lin Ran can't think of any other people, so he can only say so."

Xiao Shilan was said by Lin Ran that there was some cloud in the fog, she looked at Song Zhixu,

Song Zhixu was a little helpless and funny, and finally reached out and pinched Lin Ran's cheek before saying.

"Mom, Dad, let's go back first, and this time I'll be the only one who comes." Song Chengjing, who had been forced to hold up a sign behind him, looked at Song Zhixu and looked around at Lin Ran again. This

was the first time he had seen Lin Ran, and he had been listening to Xiao Shilan say that Song Zhixu and Lin Ran had a good relationship, but just after watching the two people come out of it, they walked together, and they felt a little too close.

"Song Chengjing, you can't go," Xiao Shilan patted Song Chengjing, reminding him.

Just now they all said that they were leaving, Song Chengjing was still stunned, and he didn't know how to go.

Song Chengjing turned around and quickly followed up, whispering in Xiao Shilan's ear.

"Wife, the son received it, is this sign useless"

Xiao Shilan looked at Song Zhi Xu Linran, gave Song Chengjing a look, and then nodded.

"It's useless."

"Then don't want it, I threw it in the trash," Song Chengjing added.

Xiao Shilan was afraid that Song Zhixu would come out and not see them, so he deliberately found someone to make a largest sign several days in advance, just let him hold it in the airport, it was simply a scenic line, passing by all looked at him, Song Chengjing development conference was not so eye-catching, it was really a bit humiliating.

He had long wanted to throw it.

"What kind of trash can to throw, it has my son's name on it, how can you throw the trash can, you take it back and put it in the warehouse, maybe you can use it next time." Xiao Shilan glanced at him, then turned to Lin Ran and continued to speak.

Song Chengjing had no choice but to cover up the sign as much as possible and take it outside, until he was put in the trunk and he was relieved.

Getting into the car, Song Chengjing drove in front, and Xiao Shilan sat in the back seat and talked to Lin Ran.

As she spoke, she couldn't help but laugh out loud and clapped Lin Ran's hand before she said.

"I just thought that the little guy was Song Zhixu's object, it turned out to be a pet little turtle bought for Ran Ran, so I said that the name is simpler." <

Lin Ran sat in the middle, leaned sideways and half leaned against Song Zhixu, and then whispered to Xiao Shilan.

"What is the object of Song Zhixu"