Chapter 24: Song Zhi Xu is deceitful

Mu Qingting was a little surprised that Song Zhixu came because of this, but he didn't say much, after all, the physical examination was not a bad thing.

Mu Qingting directly opened the list, and then took two people to run to the department for inspection.

While the two people were waiting for Lin Ran in the corridor, Mu Qingting approached Song Zhixu sideways, and his face was a little serious.

"Old Song, if you also check, don't you still say that you have a nosebleed today?" This matter should still be paid attention to.

Song Zhixu glanced sideways at Mu Qingting who wanted to explain but didn't know what to say, so he looked away and was silent.

Mu Qingting only did not want to have a physical examination, so he continued to talk to him that nosebleeds may be a precursor to the disease, or they may be prone to some serious consequences.

He had read a lot of classics, and there was no end to the examples, and song Zhixu really couldn't listen to it later, his face was heavy, and he coughed lightly before whispering.

"I have nosebleeds because of Lin Ran." Song Zhixu was a little difficult to talk about, after all, this matter was indeed a little humiliating for him.

"Huh?" Mu Qingting was stunned, blinked his eyes and reacted quickly.

He looked at Song Zhixu from head to toe and "sighed" twice.

"This is also normal, you don't need to hide your illness and avoid medical treatment, I can understand, after all, you are also exactly the age of a wolf-like tiger, and the flesh and blood are just right." Mu Qingting glanced pointedly into the examination room, "You're going to do it?" <

Song Zhixu had not yet spoken, Lin Ran just finished the examination, quickly ran out of the examination room and ran to Song Zhixu's side to hold his wrist.

Song Zhixu glanced at Mu Qingting and motioned for him to shut up.

Although Song Zhixu admitted that he occasionally had some uncontrollable time when he faced Lin Ran, Lin Ran was his friend's brother in his eyes.

Song Zhixu felt that if he really did anything to Lin Ran, he would violate Lin Mu's instructions and trust.

Besides, Lin Ran was stupid, and sticking to him was only because he was afraid of people and was familiar with him, Song Zhixu did not want to do anything to Lin Ran when he didn't understand anything.

"Song Zhixu, the needle is pierced." Lin Ran's face was a little aggrieved and rubbed into Song Zhixu's arms, raising his fingers to show him a small needle eye that had been pierced on his fingertips.

Just now Song Zhixu ming told him not to have a needle, but he was still stabbed, so Lin Ran still had a little anger in his heart and wanted to show Song Zhixu the wound.

Song Zhixu let out a "hmm" sound, and then looked down at Lin Ran's index finger and the abdomen were pierced for a moment, and the doctor squeezed him a little blood to check.

Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu didn't say anything, and whispered, "Song Zhixu cheated." Song Zhixu's previous consideration of the "needle" was only infusion, but he really forgot, and the blood check also needed to be pricked.

As soon as he wanted to explain, Mu Qingting next to him poked his head and looked at it, "poof" and laughed out loud. <

"Of course, you are in a hurry to spoil it, and if you come out a little later, this wound will heal."

Lin Ran didn't quite understand Mu Qingting's words, but he knew that Mu Qingting must be laughing at himself, so he turned around and sent it into Song Zhixu's arms, nestled his body in his arms, and didn't show Mu Qingting his fingers.

Song Zhixu pushed Mu Qingting away with one hand, and then took Lin Ran in his arms and let him sit on the crook of his arm, and said with some displeasure: "Lead the way." Children are afraid of pain, isn't that a very normal thing, what's funny.

Mu Qingting was forcibly fed a mouthful of dog food, and with some disgust, he stopped looking at the two people and took them to other departments to check.

After checking all the items, the two of them stayed in the hospital for a while, and then went to the hospital pharmacy with Mu Qingting to get medicines after the results came out.

While taking the medicine, Mu Qingting, as a doctor, still said with some pity.

"All the indicators are not up to standard, although there is no problem in looking at it now, but if it goes on like this, there will definitely be a big problem, I am prescribing some tonics this time, but the most important thing is to eat supplements and take good care of them." 

He took the medicine handed out by the window and handed it to Song Zhixu, and continued, "This time you have eaten a meal, some items of the blood test cannot be checked, if you have time, you will not eat in the morning, and then come again."

Song Zhixu held Lin Ran in one hand, took the medicine in the other hand and nodded and walked out. <

Mu Qingting raised his voice in the back again, "Zhi Xu, the medicine you want is also inside, don't take it wrong."

Song Zhixu waved his hand to leave, at noon Lin Ran woke up a little late, the two people ate and came to check, it was also very troublesome, tossed a pass, it is now dusk, he also has to take Lin Ran to a supermarket, and then go home to cook.

Anxious to leave, did not stay any longer.

As soon as the two people left, the little nurse quickly ran over, stopped beside Mu Qingting with a slight gasp, and slowed down for a while before he was anxious.

"Dr. Mu, the patient who had the operation on you woke up in a car accident today, said it hurts, and made a fuss to let you go, the nurses and doctors who entered the ward were all driven out, so you should go and see it."

Mu Qingting nodded and walked quickly with the nurse to the ward.

Pushing open the door, the man in the single room had a thick plaster cast on one leg, was hanging slightly above the bed, and was eating grapes in his arms that he did not know where they came from.

Watching him enter the door, the other party spat out the grape skin in his mouth and said in a somewhat lazy voice: "Doctor, I am in pain." 

On the other side, Song Zhixu carried Lin Ran all the way to the parking lot.

The two people on the road naturally attracted the attention of many people, and Lin Ran felt the eyes of the people around him lying on Song Zhixu's shoulder.

But he also only hugged Song Zhixu's neck tighter, buried his cheeks in the side of his neck, and did not dare to raise his head.

It wasn't until he got to the car, Lin Ran sat on the co-pilot, and only he and Song Zhixu were left in the space, and Lin Ran bit his lip and whispered.

"They all see it."

Song Zhixu has been the focus of the crowd since he was a child, he naturally does not care about the eyes of others, and hearing Lin Ran's words is only a faint word.

"Don't care."

Song Zhixu said don't care, Lin Ran really ignored those.

The two drove all the way to the supermarket, and this time Song Zhixu directly took Lin Ran to the vegetable area before letting him go.

Song Zhixu took out his mobile phone and compared the things needed on the nutritional recipe and began to put them into the cart.

Lin Ran followed him, learning his way to pick up the radish on the shelf and look around and pick, but he couldn't see anything different.

The waiter at the supermarket next to him came over and recommended it to him.

"This is a fruit radish, the supermarket just arrived, fresh, crispy and juicy, delicious, buy some, right?"

Lin Ran blinked his eyes, and when he heard the delicious food, his eyes lit up.

Without even thinking about it, he grabbed the radish and chewed it a few times, and the spicy taste made him frown tightly.