Chapter 86: We went back, but we wanted to go home

Lin Ran was defenseless, he was pushed away, he crashed into the body of the car next to him, and his little finger was a little painful. Lin Ran subconsciously whispered, "Song Zhixu." Song Zhixu was also a little anxious in his heart, but his grandmother was in the middle of him and Lin Ran, he had no way to go over to help Lin Ran, just hesitated to ignore his grandmother to go around, Xiao Shilan who got off the car on the other side had already come over and supported Lin Ran.

"Mom." Xiao Shilan shouted, supported Lin Ran, and then pulled him to stand in front of the old lady, "This is the child of the Lin family in Haicheng, the son of Lin Hai, and this time he just came to see me, and I brought him with me." The old lady looked at Lin Ran and shook her head slightly.

"No, the child of the Lin family is about the same age as Song Zhixu, how does this look so small?" the old lady looked at Lin Ran for a while, looking several years younger than her grandson.

"No, Ran ran is about the same age as Song Zhixu, song Zhixu said to Ranran." Lin Ran whispered a rebuttal.

Before Song Zhixu said, they were almost the same age, and Lin Ran remembered them all. Lin Ran suddenly interjected, Xiao Shilan did not know what to say for a moment, opened his mouth, and quietly glanced at Song Zhixu. However, it seems that he was only twenty years old, Song Zhixu was twenty-six, and he didn't even want to face Lin Ran and said that he was about the same age, that is, bullying Lin Ran stupidly, believing everything. Song Zhixu coughed softly and did not speak.

"Mom, you said that is Lin Hai's eldest son." This is the youngest son, several years younger than Zhixu. The old lady looked at Lin Ran and seemed to believe it, her face was better, she had a good relationship with the old lady of the Lin family, but then the Lin family declined, and their Xiao family also moved to the people and gradually faded, I didn't expect to see the Children of the Lin family today.

"What's it called, how old is it?" the old lady asked Lin Ran.

"Lin Ran, twenty." Lin Ran was a little afraid of her, but this was Song Zhixu's grandmother Lin Ran still whispered to her.

"That's a few years younger than Zhixu." The old lady nodded, and then carried Song Zhixu's arm, she said as she carried Song Zhixu inside, after all, it was a grandson who had not been seen for a long time, she still had some thoughts, and she had a son, she had not yet married and had children, and now Song Zhixu was a grandson.

 Lin Ran stood behind and saw Song Zhixu being pulled away, he subconsciously followed a step forward, but thinking of what Song Zhixu said to him, Lin Ran could only bite his lip and stop. Xiao Shilan next to him naturally looked at Lin Ran's reaction in his eyes, after all, Lin Ran had always written everything on his face, and he could see it as soon as he was unhappy. 

Xiao Shilan sighed, walked over and grabbed Lin Ran's hand, and also followed him to the villa, while walking.

"Of course, bear with me, Song Zhixu talked to his grandparents and came to accompany you later." Lin Ran obediently nodded, paused for a moment and then whispered, "Song Zhixu's grandmother doesn't seem to like Ranran, and she still pushes it." " AAlthough the car was just next to it, Lin Ran was pushed onto the body of the car and did not hurt, but this still made Lin Ran a little scared, did not dare to go near grandma, you can see that grandma seems to dislike him.

"No, she just doesn't like that you're too close to Song Zhixu, so bear with me, and we'll stay here for one night, and then we'll go back after dinner." Xiao Shilan still whispered.

"Why doesn't Grandma like Ran Ran to be with Song Zhixu?" Lin Ran immediately grasped the point of the conversation, and then asked again.

"This, Xiao Shilan hesitated for a long time, and only said before entering the door, that his grandmother had brought him into the house first. Lin Ran listened and looked at Xiao Shilan's serious words.