Chapter 185: The little cub can't sleep with us

Lin Ran had just woken up, originally there was still some drowsiness, hearing Lin Mu's words on the other end of the phone, he was suddenly stunned, and did not react for a while.

It wasn't until Lin Mu called out to him a few more times that Lin Ran finally came back to his senses.

"I... Father? Where is he?"

"He's not in Haicheng."

Lin Mu was actually a little scared, although he called Lin Ran, but even he himself didn't quite believe it.

During this time, he checked the people around him who might know, but there was no specific information about Su Hexuan, and he could only be sure that such a person had existed in that year.

Until Lin Mu thought of Uncle Chen in the company, Uncle Chen had followed his father for many years, and his father was often on business trips, and he might spend more time with Uncle Chen than at home.

So Lin Mu knocked on the side and asked, but Uncle Chen had always answered without leaking, he didn't ask anything, and in the end Lin Mu directly confessed.

After all, he had been working with Uncle Chen for a long time, and he could see at a glance that Uncle Chen had something to hide, and after asking for a long time, Uncle Chen took out a letter that he had received after his father's death.

After Lin Mu finished speaking, his voice was already faintly trembling.

"Of course, can you come to Haicheng?" There's one thing I want to be sure of, but I don't dare myself. "

Lin Ran agreed almost without hesitation, but it was already evening today, so Lin Mu did not let him pass, and the two of them set the time for the next day.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Ran sat on the bed again, with some confusion in his mind, and did not know what to react to for a while.

On the phone, Lin Mu said that his father's ashes had indeed been brought back to China, but they were not in Haicheng and should have been sent back to their hometown for burial.

Lin Ran wanted to see his father, but he was a little nervous and didn't know how to face it.

I don't know how long I sat on the bed in a daze, the outside sky darkened, the bedroom door was gently pushed open from the outside, Song Zhixu walked into the bedroom, saw Lin Ran sitting on the bed in the dark, paused, and walked over.

"Woke up, why didn't the lights turn on?" What do you think when you sit in bed? Song Zhixu walked to the edge of the bed, took the person in his arms, and rubbed his waist again, "After sleeping all afternoon, is it still uncomfortable?"

Lin Ran grabbed the clothes on Song Zhixu's chest with his hands, squeezed them slightly, and leaned into his arms for a while before whispering.

"Song Zhixu, my brother called me and said he had found my father,....... I want to go to Haicheng tomorrow. "

Song Zhixu stopped rubbing his waist for a moment, there were some accidents, but he also immediately agreed.

Lin Ran should have been looking forward to this matter, and since he had found it, he was definitely going to go.

"Well, I'll go with you tomorrow."

Lin Ran nodded softly, and then silently leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, hanging his eyes.

The two people hugged each other in the bedroom for a while, the bedroom door was not closed, Xiao Shilan shouted downstairs that the two people were eating, and Song Zhixu picked up Lin Ran and led him out of the bedroom.