Chapter 125: Ranran Will You Leave Me Again

Song Zhixu subconsciously looked at Lin Ran, who had not yet slept in his arms, and pursed his lips before whispering.

"Your brother's phone."

"Brother." Lin Ran's eyes lit up and he wanted to get up from the bed, but he was held down by Song Zhixu again, and he could only look at Song Zhixu pitifully.

"Don't move in bed, I'll answer the phone." Song Zhixu said, Connect. Lin Ran could only stare at Song Zhixu's mobile phone tightly, he had gone to look for his brother before, but there was no one in the house, and no one lived, so he did not find it. Now that he knew that it was Lin Mu's phone, Lin Ran was naturally a little excited.

"Song Zhixu, you have found Ranran" Lin Mu's voice immediately came out of the mobile phone, full of anxiety.

"Well, I've found him, and he's right next to me." Song Zhixu's hand unconsciously clenched the mobile phone, and then looked at Lin Ran beside him. In fact, he had been found for several days, and he had not told Lin Mu that it was indeed because he did not dare to show his face, for fear of shocking Lin Ran, so he did not say it for the time being, but it was not only for this reason, he was also a little afraid that Lin Mu would take Lin Ran away. 

He knew that this time it was his fault, he explained it clearly to Lin Ran, Lin Ran may not think much about it, but Lin Mu can't, Lin Mu will take Lin Ran away from him. Song Zhixu privately wanted to stand and appease Lin Ran and make sure that Lin Ran would not leave with Lin Mu, so he dared to tell Lin Mu, but now he also had some trepidation in his heart.

"Brother" Lin Ran finally spoke up, whispered, and then said, "Ran ran didn't find my brother, my brother wasn't at home, ran ran couldn't go in, waited for a long time, although Haicheng was warmer than the capital, but Lin Ran was already too tired one day, standing at the door for a few hours was also very cold, and someone came to him, so he was scared away." He had originally left Song Zhixu to find his brother, but he didn't want to be outside by himself. Lin Mu heard Lin Ran's voice, his breathing stopped for a long time, he was silent for a long time, and then his voice was already carrying a crying voice.

"Of course, I'm sorry, it's the brother who is not good, the brother should be at home, the brother doesn't know you're coming." Lin Mu also regretted that he couldn't do it, because Lin Ran was not often at home, and he would not go out by himself at home, so there was no Lin Ran's fingerprint and facial recognition on the door, and Lin Ran stood at the door for several hours without going in. If it weren't for this, Lin Ran wouldn't have run out of place to go, and he would have been missing for two months.

"It's okay, it's good, the baby is fine." Lin Ran heard Lin Mu's choking and whispering on his mobile phone, "Brother doesn't cry." Mu paused for a moment, and the crying was somewhat suppressed, so he quickly took the mobile phone farther away, afraid that Lin Ran would hear it. Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu nervously, clutching Song Zhixu's clothes with his hands, and looked at him with some confusion. Song Zhixu sighed softly and patted Lin Ran's back before speaking to the phone.

"Lin Muranran is now by my side and has been found, don't worry." Song Zhixu couldn't say that Lin Ran was very good, and now Lin Ran's situation was really not good, so he could only say so.

"I'll go to you now." Lin Mu collected his emotions and prepared to go outside again.

"You don't have to worry about it first, it's too late now, you'll have to rest in a moment, or you'll come back tomorrow." Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, or persuaded him. Lin Mu thought for a while and agreed, he now buys a ticket, it used to be midnight, there was indeed something disturbing Lin Ran's rest, it should be tomorrow. After talking to Lin Mu for a while, Lin Ran had some spiritless yawns, and Song Zhixu hung up the phone. Sleepy, wet in his eyes, he pressed his cheek to Song Zhixu's body and asked in a low voice.