Chapter 167: Lin Ran Falls into the Water

"What do you say?" song Zhixu's hand suddenly clenched, and asked again.

"Mr. Song, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, zhou xian came in the morning, I opened the door for him, I didn't expect him to steal the child, I poured a cup of water, he ran with the child in his arms." Aunt Wang had taken care of Song Nian for such a long time, and she also had feelings, otherwise she wouldn't be able to call Song Zhixu now.

"Where has he gone?" Song Zhixu's voice was already gloomy, and his hands were tightly clasped.

He had been on guard recently, but this time Lin Ran suddenly had an accident, he couldn't bring the child to the hospital, so he could only hand it over to Aunt Wang, and he didn't expect to be exploited by Zhou Xian.

I don't know, Mr. Song will be fine every year, I have been contacting him, if, if Zhou Xian finds, can you let him go. Although Aunt Wang immediately sought out Song Zhixu, after all, Zhou Xian was her biological son, and she still wanted to ask for affection. Song Zhixu did not answer her, but only said in a cold voice.

"You'd better let Zhou Xian send him back every year intact, he can't run." Song Zhixu hung up the phone and looked back at Mu Qingting, who was still in the hospital room, which would be the fastest to find Xiao Nanyu. Mu Qingting nodded and immediately called Xiao Nanyu. Lin Ran was right next to him, and he also vaguely heard some, plus Song Zhixu's words, this face was already a little pale, and his hand tightly grasped Song Zhixu's clothes.

"Song Zhixu, the baby was taken away." Ran's eyes were red, and he got out of bed and wanted to run home, but was pulled by Song Zhixu.

"Of course, don't worry, I'll find him, and it won't be all right every year." SSince Lin Ran knew, he couldn't stay in the hospital, so Song Zhixu could only dress him and take him out. Xiao Nanyu also quickly took the computer out, the four people met in the car, Song Zhixu and Lin Ran sat in the back seat, Xiao Nanyu took the computer in the co-pilot, and Mu Qingting drove. Xiao Nanyu began to check the monitoring from the door of Song Zhixu's villa, and Song Zhixu called up the monitoring at home in the back seat and began to watch. In the morning, Aunt Wang had just fed the orange cats that nian Nian and the family, Zhou Xian came over, and then took advantage of the time when Aunt Wang went to pour water, quickly picked up the child sitting on the ground to play, and ran out and finally got into a car parked in front of the villa. Drive away. Song Zhixu intercepted the picture and directly sent the license plate number to Xiao Nanyu, who had already located Zhou Xian's position in twenty minutes.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran pulled on Song Zhixu's sleeve with some uneasiness. Song Zhixu gently took Lin Ran into his arms and comforted him.

"Of course, it's okay, Zhou Xian's purpose should be to ask for money, not to do anything to every year."

Song Zhixu was only afraid that he would scare Song Nian, but the little guy was still quite bold and did not recognize life, and when Zhou Xian took him away, he did not cry.

Song Zhixu's mobile phone rang, it was a strange number, but Song Zhixu immediately picked it up and called coldly at the opposite side.

Zhou Xian, who was opposite "Zhou Xian", actually had some nervousness, he just wanted to exchange the child for some money, he owed too much money, not that little money could make up, but after a moment of impulse to take the child out, he also had some panic when he came back. <

He didn't have a helper, he didn't have any plans, but that's the way it was, and he had to go down.

"Mr. Song, you can rest assured that the child is fine, I just want money, you give me three million cash, I take it away, how about the child returning to you" A glance at the location displayed on Xiao Nanyu's computer, although they have found Zhou Xian, but it will take some time to stop him, so he still agreed.