Chapter 62: Ranran, how did it fall, does it hurt?

Xiao Zhengnan saw that Song Zhixu did not seem to be surprised at all, but looked behind them and asked casually.

"Just the two of you"

Song Zhixu touched his nose, thinking about whether to explain to Xiao Zhengnan about his urgency this time, so he didn't tell him.

The two of them had actually not seen each other several times a year before, mainly because this time they accompanied Lin Ran over, so they didn't tell Xiao Zhengnan, but it was still honest to hear Xiao Zhengnan ask him this.

"I just had dinner with Ranran's brother, and he went straight down the front door."

Lin Mu didn't seem to be driving over, so he didn't come to the parking lot with the two people.

Xiao Zhengnan nodded, returned to the car and drove away without a word. Lin Ran had just been half hiding behind Song Zhixu, and when he saw that the people were gone, he pulled Song Zhixu's sleeve and whispered.

"He's a little bit fierce."

Song Zhixu pulled Lin Ran's hand and led him to find the car, while walking.

"He is my brother-in-law, my mother's brother, the elder. Although Song Zhixu was reluctant to admit this matter,  Dan was this man who was only six years older than him, and indeed belonged to his elders.

Lin Ran didn't quite understand what "little uncle" was, 1 whether he thought about it or asked.

"Is it stronger than Ranran's brother?"

Song Zhixu nodded: After all, his brother belongs to his peers, but his uncle belongs to the elders.

Lin Ran nodded, probably understanding that that person was even more powerful than his brother.

The two people found the car, and then drove the car out of the parking lot, and when they came out, Song Zhixu subconsciously looked at the door of the restaurant, and did not see Lin Mu, Lin Mu should have left

He just wanted to send Lin Mu back, but Lin Mu said that he was not on the way, there were friends who came to pick him up, so the three of them were not together, now it should be picked up by a friend Lin Ran today lin Ran saw Lin Mu, all the way were a little happy, chattering with Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu also replied to him without a word, and the two people returned to the hotel not long after talking.

When he slept at night, Lin Ran lay on Song Zhixu's chest, poked Song Zhixu's throat knot with his fingertips, and remembered to whisper to Song Zhixu.

"Tomorrow we're going to go back, and the little one and the little ones are still at home, and they'll figure it out."

It's been two days since it's been out, and tomorrow is the third day, and I don't know if they're hungry. Lin Ran originally planned to smuggle them over, 1 once Song Zhixu said that the plane did not sell the seats of the little turtles, and they were not allowed to get on the plane, Lin Ran could only leave them at home.

Song Zhixu showed some helplessness, patted the buttocks of the people on his body, and his voice brought a touch of hoarseness.

"Baby, you want to go back early tomorrow, be honest now, or you'll see those two turtles later."

Lin Ran blinked, and was a little uncomfortable being patted by Song Zhixu, and moved his body a little before asking with some doubt. <

"Why is it that when can I see Xiao Qi"

Song Zhixu's breathing was not thick for a few minutes, and he was silent for a while before he said in a hoarse voice.

"Baby, it's okay for our plane tomorrow morning to be rebooked into the afternoon, I'm afraid you won't be able to get out of bed." Lin Ran didn't know what a change was, but Song Zhixu said that he agreed, so he nodded again, but he still didn't understand.