Chapter 97: His Ran Ran has been wronged

Lin Ran looked up at Song Zhixu calling Lin Mu.

It didn't take long for the phone to be answered, and Lin Mu's voice came from the opposite side.

"I know how you are with Ranran"

Song Zhixu looked down at Lin Ran, who was leaning in his arms, and pinched Lin Ran's cheek before saying.

"It's very good, but I said that I missed you a little, but his body is not suitable for flying, so I want to ask if you have time to come and see him."

After Song Zhixu finished speaking, Lin Mu was silent for a while, sensitively aware of some problems, tentatively.

"Know Xu Ranran is he not something" Lin Ran did not use the mobile phone much, since the pregnancy of the mobile phone is rarely touched, Lin Mu can rarely contact Lin Ran directly, that is, occasionally from Song Zhixu to understand Lin Ran's situation, but Song Zhixu has always said that Lin Ran is very good, let him rest assured.

This time, Song Zhixu called him to see Lin Ran, and inexplicably made Lin Mu's heart tighten.

Song Zhixu looked down at Lin Ran in his arms, and then let Lin Ran go to let him watch TV by himself, Song Zhixu walked farther, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and whispered to Lin Mu about Lin Ran's situation.

Lin Ran seems to have become a little overly dependent on him recently, and he will wake up with nightmares in the middle of the night, and sometimes whisper that he doesn't want the children in his belly.

Song Zhixu knew that he had scared Lin Ran before going to work, but since having a child, Lin Ran seemed to be more timid than before, Song Zhixu wanted to find someone familiar with Lin Ran to talk to him, Lin Mu was undoubtedly the best person. After Lin Mu listened, he was also a little worried about Lin Ran, but he still had some things to do, and it would take two days to come over.

Song Zhixu agreed, and then returned to the sofa to give Lin Ran the mobile phone, letting Lin Ran say a few words to Lin Mu.

But afraid that the mobile phone had radiation, Song Zhixu did not let him say more, hung up the phone and hugged Lin Ran to continue to lean on the sofa to watch TV.

Lin Ran was lying on Song Zhixu's chest with some happiness, playing with the buttons on Song Zhixu's clothes with both hands, and said happily.

"Song Zhixu, my brother said he wanted to come and see Ranran."

"Hmm." Song Zhixu nodded and touched Lin Ran's head, since Lin Ran was pregnant,

Song Zhixu did not allow him to do too much housework, so the quilt in the guest room was also very anxious to dry, just before Lin Mu came.

Although the capital is now a little cold, the sunshine outside during the day is still good.

"Well, my brother can sleep in the room, but he won't sleep."

Ever since he ran to Song Zhixu's room to sleep, his room had been empty, the bed inside was soft, and Lin Ran wanted to sleep for his brother.

It was the most comfortable bed he had slept in in years.

"Okay." Song Zhixu agreed.

The two of them leaned back on the sofa for a while, and Lin Ran suddenly looked up at Song Zhixu again and asked with some curiosity.

"Is Song Zhixu a good friend of his brother?" <

It was his brother who handed him over to Song Zhixu to take care of, and just now Song Zhixu still talked to his brother and did not let him hear.