Chapter 183: The banquet is suddenly greedy and drunk

Song Zhixu called Assistant Zhou, and then told the family again that he would not go back to dinner at night.

Xiao Shilan was still a little uneasy and told him.

"If you are afraid of life and have never been to such an occasion, you look at him more, and if he is afraid of people, you can bring him back, and then send something to the lord's house after the fact."

After all, it was a family's life, and it was not good to leave early, but Xiao Shilan was still worried about Lin Ran's condition.

Song Zhixu agreed, he was naturally more concerned about Lin Ran, but only recently Lin Ran was willing to come out of the house, Song Zhixu tried to take him to some places with many people.

Hearing Song Zhixu's assurance, Xiao Shilan was relieved and hung up the phone.

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran not far away.

"Of course, my mother is more worried about you than I am."

Xiao Shilan really likes Lin Ran, and every time two people come out, they are definitely more concerned about Lin Ran.

Lin Ran nodded and smiled.

"I like my aunt too."

Song Zhixu looked at him for a while, still thinking about when it was time for Lin Ran to change his name, although Lin Ran and Xiao Shilan were now like mother and son.

In the evening, Assistant Zhou took two sets of formal suits, and when the two people went out in the morning, they dressed casually, especially Lin Ran was just a refreshing jeans and white T, which was definitely not suitable for the banquet in the evening.

The two people changed their clothes in the lounge, Lin Ran wore a suit for the first time or some unaccustomed, always felt that the clothes were too constrained on their bodies, and felt that the range of movements was too large to collapse on the body.

"Song Zhixu, do you have to dress like this?" Lin Ran pulled the bow tie on the top of his neck, and he always felt that his neck was itchy.

"Well, I'm wearing it tonight, and it's too eye-catching if you wear other clothes."

At that time, the people at the banquet looked over, afraid that it would make Lin Ran unaccustomed.

Lin Ran's movement stopped, and finally he nodded his head gently, did not say more, and left the company with Song Zhixu.

Assistant Zhou personally drove and sent Song Zhixu and Lin Ran to the banquet site.

After arriving at the place, Song Zhixu handed over an invitation letter and the two people walked in.

Lin Ran followed Song Zhixu nervously, his hand slightly tightening his sleeve.

Song Zhixu also felt Lin Ran's nervousness, pulled his hand over the phone, and whispered to him with his head sideways.

"Of course, don't be afraid, I'm here, you just follow me."

Lin Ran nodded seriously and relaxed a little.

Song Zhixu did not often participate in this kind of banquet, and even for more than a year, he did not appear in public, so as soon as he entered the scene, many people noticed them, leaned over, and greeted Song Zhixu with wine.

Song Zhixu did not refuse, but only felt that Lin Ran was moving closer to him again, he held Lin Ran's hand tighter and tighter, and took a glass of juice from the hand of the waiter next to him for Lin Ran to drink.

Someone noticed the hands of the two people, and Song Zhixu only explained lightly.

"This is my lover, I haven't seen this scene before, so don't scare him."