Chapter 77: Song Zhixu: Dad, I found you a daughter-in-law

Song Zhixu frowned and let Lin Ran sit by himself, he stood up and said.

"What's going on?" the assistant quietly glanced outside and pursed his lips.

"It was Vice President Chen who went to the police station to report the case, saying that the boss hit him and also tested his injuries."

Song Zhixu looked out through the crack in the door, and two men in police uniforms stood outside the elevator, and next to them stood Vice President Chen, whose face was wrapped in gauze.

Song Zhixu nodded, let the assistant leave first, and then shifted his gaze to Lin Ran on the sofa.

Lin Ran didn't understand what was going on, he was looking at him, and when he saw Song Zhixu looking over, Lin Ran blinked his eyes and whispered, "Song Zhixu."

This time, since the police had already come, Song Zhixu was definitely going to go on a trip, and he couldn't let Lin Ran stay in the company by himself, so he could only take Lin Ran with him.

Song Zhixu sat back on the edge of the sofa again, touched the top of Lin Ran's hair, and his voice softened a little towards Lin Ran.

"Of course, don't be afraid if we go out for a trip later."

Lin Ran's eyes widened, and he thought about it and asked.

"Is it to play with Song Zhixu"

Song Zhixu was still a little unsure of how to answer Lin Ran, but after thinking about it, he still nodded.

"Yeah, a couple of friends together."

Lin Ran was relieved to be with Song Zhixu, he didn't care where he went at all, he nodded without even thinking about it.

Song Zhixu kissed him on the forehead again before pulling Lin Ran to stand up and walk out.

Vice President Chen, who was wrapped in gauze around his head, saw that Song Zhixu was still a little afraid, took a step back and shrunk behind the policeman, and whispered.

"This is Song Zhixu, and these injuries are the ones he hit."

The policeman came over to inquire, and Song Zhixu did not deny it, and asked the company's legal counsel to follow him.

On the car, Lin Ran and Song Zhixu sat in the back seat, Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and seemed to feel the present, and whispered to Song Zhixu.

"It's because Song Zhixu beat people, are they angry" Although Lin Ran's memory is not good, but he just met in the morning, he still remembers the person who was beaten by Song Zhixu, he just recognized it upstairs, but there were strangers, and he leaned on Song Zhixu's side and did not dare to speak.

Song Zhixu smiled and took the person into his arms.

"Of course, you don't have to worry about anything, you just have to follow me."

Lin Ran obediently nodded, he was also going to follow Song Zhixu.

When he arrived at the police station, Song Zhixu needed to make a record, and once he pulled Lin Ran again, he would not let go.

The police looked at the two men and could only warn them out loud.

Song Zhixu turned to look at Vice President Chen next to him, and also cooperated with the Dao.

"Let me take him with me, he's timid, I'm not going to be able to do it." <

The police also saw that Lin Ran seemed to have something abnormal, and had been with Song Zhixu, hiding next to Song Zhixu, not daring to look at other people, and his body was tense when someone looked at him, so he didn't say more.