Chapter 36: Wearing a nightgown seems a little dangerous

Lin Mu was shocked to the spot, looking at the two people on the bed in the room, and did not know what to react to for a moment.

Song Zhixu knew how ambiguous the two people's posture was without looking, and he wanted to explain, but he didn't know what to say, and finally he could only move his gaze to the other side.

Only Lin Ran on the bed was still a naïve look, after calling out "brother", he whispered again, Song Zhixu hid something in his sleep, did his brother want to see

Song Zhixu's face change, looking at this little fool as if he really wanted to open the quilt for Lin Mu to see, he didn't even think about pushing Lin Ran out, pulling the quilt and wrapping himself tightly.

Lin Ran slipped out of the quilt, rolled directly under the bed, sat on the ground and fell on his ass.

He showed some grievances on his face and whispered a pain, "as if it were an accusation."

Lin Mu at the door finally reflected on it, and said in a cold voice to Lin Randao inside.

"Of course, come here, let's go." 

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, then at his brother, and finally saw that his brother seemed to be a little angry, he nodded, stood up and walked towards Lin Mu.

Lin Mu pulled Lin Ran over, did not speak to Song Zhixu, closed the door, quickly pulled Lin Ran back to his room, and only frowned and asked Lin Ran after entering the door.

"Why are you in Song Zhixu's room, what did he do to you" 6210510424 Lin Mu has always been a gentle brother, or for the first time to Lin Ran's cold face, speaking in a somewhat fierce tone. LLin Ran shrank his body in fright, but still plucked up the courage to step forward and gently pulled Lalin Mu's wrist.

"Ran Ran woke up, and the brother said that Ran Ran was the little master and wanted to take care of Song Zhixu, so ran ran and asked Song Zhixu to get up."

Lin Mu saw that Lin Ran was scared, took a deep breath and returned to his gentle appearance, raised his hand and touched the top of Lin Ran's hair.

"Of course, my brother said that he should take care of Song Zhixu, you can tell him to get up, but how can you go to bed, don't you know that the man who just woke up in the morning is very dangerous"

Lin Mu is also a very normal man after all, not to mention that he still lived in the boys' dormitory in the university before, this kind of thing he naturally knows.

"Danger Song knows that it is not dangerous, he does not hurt Ranran." Lin Ran immediately explained to Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu is a good person, and Song Zhixu is good to him.

"But he's a man." Looking at Lin Ran's innocent eyes, he still seriously told him, Lin Ran still wanted to refute, but seeing that his brother was already in some hurry, he pursed his lips and nodded gently.

Although he agreed, Lin Ran still felt that Song Zhixu was not dangerous at all, he had slept with Song Zhixu all night before, and Song Zhixu had never hurt him. Except that he just let him fall on his ass.

Lin Mu turned around and went to Lin Ran's closet to find a two-piece house dress and handed it to him. Lin Ran likes to wear nightdresses, cylindrical style long T-shirts, wrapped all the way to the middle of the thighs, and I don't know where Song Zhixu bought it for Lin Ran, Lin Mu brought him one when he picked him up. <

Lin Mu liked to put it on after taking a bath, running around with the messy hair blown by the hair dryer, and the two-piece pajamas were never worn, so Lin Mu went to buy him a few more pieces for him to wear.