Chapter 174: Ran Ran is not as dependent on him as before

"Fever," Lin Ran immediately got up from the ground,

"Good." Xiao Shilan also heard Lin Ran's voice agreeing.

Lin Ran was a little anxious to go outside, but when he left the office, he was stunned for a moment, he didn't know where Song Zhixu was, he only knew that Song Zhixu had gone to a meeting.

Lin Ran took the mobile phone, walked out of the office, stunned at the door for a while, and finally plucked up the courage to stop a secretary who was passing by.

"Do you know where Song Zhixu is" Lin Ran did not know the secretary of the company, but the secretary knew him, so without the slightest hesitation, he pointed to the innermost conference room.

"Song always has a meeting inside." Lin Ran nodded, thanked him, and walked quickly toward the conference room. When I got to the door, through the glass door, Lin Ran saw Song Zhixu sitting on the main seat of the conference table, and there were many people on both sides of the table listening carefully. Lin Ran knocked softly on the door, pushed away again, and looked at the people inside and whispered Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu looked at him, and even the other people in the conference room looked at the door, Lin Ran took a step back with some nervousness, but still did not leave.

Song Zhixu immediately stood up, walked over to Lin Ran, and pulled his wrist and walked out.

"Of course, what's wrong is not waiting for the rush

Today there is some trouble, it will be noon, Lin Ran waited in the office for several hours, it is estimated that he can't wait." Lin Ran shook his head and grabbed Song Zhixu's wrist.

"It's not that my aunt ransomed and I'm going to the hospital."

Song Zhixu frowned and touched Lin Ran's hair.

"It's all right, we'll go back right away and take you to the hospital every year."

"Hmm." Lin Ran nodded. Xu went back to the conference room and said that the meeting was adjourned, before taking Lin Ran's hand and leaving. The two men went all the way downstairs and drove home again.

Xiao Shilan had already packed up and stood at the door holding Song Nian and waiting.

The little guy's cheeks were red with fever, but he was still lying quietly in Xiao Shilan's arms, and his black and bright eyes were watching everywhere.

Seeing the car coming, and then Lin Ran got out of the car, Song Nian had some anxious hands to let him hold it, and he didn't know what he was talking about.

Lin Ran quickly took Song Nian over, held him in his arms, and touched his slightly hot forehead.

"Baby."

The little guy was lying on his shoulder, kicking his legs happily, and still laughing, but it didn't matter at all.

Xiao Shilan felt some remorse and sighed.

"Every year the fever has no effect at all, I can eat and sleep, I didn't find out, it was I didn't look favorably on him."

The child's body temperature was already on the high side, and Song Nian had a slight fever, and she never found it, and she didn't know when it burned up. Song Nian heard Xiao Shilan's voice and looked back at her "Ah-ah" twice, then fell back into Lin Ran's arms and leaned over to bite Lin Ran's ear. <

The little guy has grown several teeth recently, and the bite is still quite painful, and the bitten Lin Ran's brow wrinkled and "hissed".

Song Zhixu took him and hugged him, and then looked at Lin Ran's ears, all of which were a little red.